Premier League 19/20

BigA1

Can we all agree.... Mourinho is a miserable, has been, anti football, big headed, know it all, billy bullsh*t, dinosaur, defensive, boring prick.

And Daniel Levy is even fudgeing worse.
About our a

tanglung

Distinguished Member
He hasn't really, the guy is top drawer it's plain to see, looks stronger since lockdown and just needs to keep fit. Will be a mainstay in our midfield, his balance on the ball and awareness is brilliant imo.
He's been here nearly two season's, he can look good in spells but not consistent for me. Also lightweight.How many assists doe he have as a creative midfielder?

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
He's been here nearly two season's, he can look good in spells but not consistent for me. Also lightweight.How many assists doe he have as a creative midfielder?
Don't agree on the lightweight thing, he deffo has toughened up like I said. It's all about opinions, but for me he will be great.

dfdd

keira is getting better, but not there yet-like several others. trent and gomez not on it 100% at moment, still will take a 3-1 anytime thankyou.....:clap:

mitch

Distinguished Member
Dreadful game from Wolves, no sniff of the goal and you always felt a Sheffield cross would settle the game. Nunos refusal to play anyone other than his core 13 players is costing us. Why bother having anyone else? The likes of Podence must be wondering why he's here.

Champions League off the table now, must be worth shaking the starting line up a bit for the remainder of the season..
Isn’t that why Cutrone left as he felt there was no chance of him getting regular gametime. I can’t believe we went out of our way to get special dispensation for Podence and then not play him despite the fact we were crying out for some creativity. I love Nuno but bringing on dendoncker for Adama at 0-p basically said I’m happy with a draw.

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Isn’t that why Cutrone left as he felt there was no chance of him getting regular gametime. I can’t believe we went out of our way to get special dispensation for Podence and then not play him despite the fact we were crying out for some creativity. I love Nuno but bringing on dendoncker for Adama at 0-p basically said I’m happy with a draw.
If Neto was available, he'd have definitely come on second half, but the rest can't buy any minutes. Hell, I'd have liked to see Campana for 10 minutes. One of the few games we played better first half and was begging for a creative change as you say.

I like Johnny, but he was only getting so far today, Vinagre may not be so defensive, but he'd have shook it up down left for a cross or two.

Hard to criticise Nuno, touching distance of champions league is dreamland. But not seeing our full squad in action is becoming frustrating..

PrahDV

If Neto was available, he'd have definitely come on second half, but the rest can't buy any minutes. Hell, I'd have liked to see Campana for 10 minutes. One of the few games we played better first half and was begging for a creative change as you say.

I like Johnny, but he was only getting so far today, Vinagre may not be so defensive, but he'd have shook it up down left for a cross or two.

Hard to criticise Nuno, touching distance of champions league is dreamland. But not seeing our full squad in action is becoming frustrating..
If united beat Villa tomorrow, ud have to think the cl dream is over this season unless u win the EL