Premier League 19/20

richp007

Distinguished Member
I dont think he would, I don’t think he would suit the pressing game City employ, he is more of a target player, focal point and wouldn’t interchange easily with the front 3.
I dunno, City could easy switch it up for Kane. You're good enough. Wingers like Sterling providing him with balls. And he's no slouch with his feet either.

Until he goes somewhere else or signs another contract at Spurs, he'll always be a City boy :D

clydebest

Distinguished Member
I dunno, City could easy switch it up for Kane. You're good enough. Wingers like Sterling providing him with balls. And he's no slouch with his feet either.

Until he goes somewhere else or signs another contract at Spurs, he'll always be a City boy :D
As long as they can get him sub-80MILLION but that's not happening.

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
PS did I imagine it or did Mason Greenwood not take a knee before kick off?
I thought the same. Or he got up too early

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Next season’s Premier League has been awarded to Manchester United after their victories over Sheffield United and Brighton.

rustybin

Distinguished Member
I thought when the whistle blew he didn't go down. And then he was up and walking around while others were still on their knee.

No big deal, it's his choice. But I'd say there'll be a fuss if he didn't.
He definitely took the knee. Google 'Mason Greenwood knee'. First link on Google.

Bloodzeed

If you look at skysports you will never see an average bigger build woman on the panel

It's all slim good looking birds yeah it's great but why aren't these woman getting the same opportunity