Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only just seen that apparently there are 12 games that could be played at neutral venues due to concerns over crowds forming outside stadiums. The list includes Spurs vs Arsenal, Man City vs Liverpool, Newcastle Vs Liverpool, Man City vs Newcastle, Everton Vs Liverpool, and Man Utd Vs Sheff Utd.
Wonder why Newcastle are on there ? Strange.

Also we have 2 less ‘home’ games now ???

The take over if that goes ahead they will have resources untold behind them, and they are fanatical even when struggling.

Is the Championship coming back, probably at a later date tba.

Yeah, it is a bit strange. I can just about understand Spurs v Arsenal and Everton v Liverpool, but not so much the others.
Realistically though are fans likely to travel to the stadiums anyway when they won't be able to watch the game and won't be able to get into any pubs? I know I'd rather stay at home where I can actually watch the game on TV.

Is the Championship coming back, probably at a later date tba.

Last I heard was that they have a provisional start date of 20th June, but I'm not sure that's actually been confirmed. I think they can start contact training on Monday.

And rumours that Everton v Liverpool will be held at the Etihad. Again a strange one.

Becoming a farce isn’t it really.

It would be ironic if fans congregated at, say, Villa v Palace.

Not sure why the Police think fans would congregate at Anfield, they won't be able to see anything, and I suspect the area would be cordoned off, anyway.

It would be ironic if fans congregated at, say, Villa v Palace.

Not sure why the Police think fans would congregate at Anfield, they won't be able to see anything, and I suspect the area would be cordoned off, anyway.
You’re not sure why fans would congregate at Anfield? After 30 years of not winning the league?

You’re not sure why fans would congregate at Anfield? After 30 years of not winning the league?

Even if they play at a neutral venue, would it stop them congregating outside Anfield? I don't think the fans would, anyway. Just cordon off the area if the police are that concerned.

Even if they play at a neutral venue, would it stop them congregating outside Anfield? I don't think the fans would, anyway. Just cordon off the area if the police are that concerned.

Theres always a minority of idiots that wil deliberately disobey

Just remember, if you get a call from a track and tracer telling you to quarantine for 14 days, and who you have been in contact with, here's you list;

Klopp
Alisson
Robertson
Trent Alexander
Wijnaldum
Van Dyik
Lovren
Milner
Henderson
Salah
Mane
Firmino

The £££££s i dont get it ?

Last edited:
He said “dopers” at first before he changed it.

it’s banter.

God forbid I post a reply using a descriptive term for Liverpool fans ...... then that wouldn’t be banter.

This is funnier:

Love playing against the £££££

Just imaging if you are playing Newcastle £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££.

He said “dopers” at first before he changed it.

it’s banter.

God forbid I post a reply using a descriptive term for Liverpool fans ...... then that wouldn’t be banter.
Ah I see it’s that much lauded scouse humour we hear so much about

@Panavision
You’re skating on very thin ice
Thread ban for next baiting post

@Panavision
You’re skating on very thin ice
Thread ban for next baiting post
I’m not bothered about it if I’m honest, it’s only words, like water of a ducks back.

I'll be honest, I am and have been very anti the restart for a wide variety of reasons, not least of which the health and safety of all involved, but Utd are on a bit of a socal media charm offensive to get people interested and I'm more enthused now than I was a week or two ago.

I can absolutely see why the restart appeals more to the armchair brigade (like I am the large majority of the time) rather than the season ticket holders. It's going to be a completely alien experience for them but for the rest of us it's not far from business as usual.

Zero positive tests from last round of testing, more encouraging as each week passes now.

Struggling to get any enthusiasm for a restart.Hopefully i'll feel different as it approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom