Premier League 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s everyone and their families doing, strange times this, also if you didn’t know you can pause your SKY sports subscription for 3 months and you still get the channels for free.

1584867292952.png

How’s everyone and their families doing, strange times this, also if you didn’t know you can pause your SKY sports subscription for 3 months and you still get the channels for free.

Yeah, did mine yesterday.

Yep saw a link on twitter and paused my subscription for 3 months - still can access all channels, recordings etc

Wrong thread was meant to go in general chat

Yeah, but he's got top chest control so he'll be fine :smashin:

Chelsea are interested in signing West Ham midfielder Declan Rice if the transfer window goes ahead this summer

Chelsea are interested in signing West Ham midfielder Declan Rice if the transfer window goes ahead this summer
If available, if there is a transfer window , i would expect an orderly queue to be formed for his signature.

Transfer window? Really? It will be mid-June before we are out of the lockdown he’s going to announce later. In my opinion of course.

Please be false. I don't see Rice's quality.

Please be false. I don't see Rice's quality.

Risotto
Rice Krispies
Toffee Crisp
Rice Crackers
Sake

Just some examples of Rices versatility.

Last edited:
Good news for Spurs fans. Kane will be back in two or three weeks. Hope they aren't rushing him back again though :rotfl: :facepalm:

Should have everyone back fit hopefully son sissoko bergwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom