Premier League 19/20

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
If Leicester drop points and City lose we stay second.
Who would’ve thought it.
I doubt we can keep it up but if we can finish top 4 that would be beyond all expectations
Have to say Lampard is doing a very good job, and putting other managers to shame with the exciting football he's trying to play. Its good to see young players getting a chance, even if his hands have been tied on that front, but you cannot fault the impact they've had to date. Certainly doing very well.
25 points from the last 24 matches in the Premier League
Mind the gap :rotfl:

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Forgot her name Kelly what's her name said that Liverpool V Man City was 1st v 2nd could be 1st v 4th instead. 1st v 3rd at best

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
I said this Leicester team could easily make top 6 start of the season, now looking top 4.

clydebest

Distinguished Member
I have 2 things to write .. time for Arsenal to bring to a end The Dick Emrey show.

And Leicester top 4 YES .

Bloodzeed

Who gets Mourinho first thats the question

Maddison is a fantastic player, United need to go all out for him and move Pogba on.

I'd love to see him at Liverpool but can't see him going to anyone but United tbh.

Bloodzeed

Maddison will cost over a 100m

Leo31291

Love how we start very fast in every game
Hazard would have thrived in this team.
I'm glad we got rid of Hazard when we did. Great player but we had a pretty good record when he was out of the team injured as well. He slows down play a lot, he doesn't have that killer instinct and isn't as direct as what we have now. Everyone in the XI would pass the responsibility to him to conjure something up.

What are they penalising here ? No advantage has been gained. The offside rule has to be changed or VAR has to have a tolerance. This is getting ridiculous now.

Vardy loves scoring against Arsenal .. but does not like the thought of playing for them.
Well if he played for them he couldn't score against them!

clydebest

Distinguished Member
Maddison is a fantastic player, United need to go all out for him and move Pogba on.

I'd love to see him at Liverpool but can't see him going to anyone but United tbh.
Why is it his dream move or a supporter .. if i was him i would stick with Leicester and if they were to sell H Maguire fee would seem paltry.