Premier League 19/20

Andy

big loss Ederson, his distribution is key in our game, no one knows how he will go so setting up to counter where he will put it gives us many options. I’d take a draw all day long if I’m honest, we have been ravaged with injuries this season.
Cancelo at RB & Walker in goal then?

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
Huge loss and I’m gutted. Ederson, Laporte, Sane, Rodri and David Silva would all be in our first XI (probably) and you can chuck in Zinchenko on top of that for good measure. Huge, huge losses for the biggest game so far.

come on City !!

richp007

Distinguished Member
Ederson. Useless bloody keeper. Fumbles everything, terrible distribution, awful positioning, leaks goals for fun.

Yep, definitely no good on PES 2020 I'm afraid :D

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
big loss Ederson, his distribution is key in our game, no one knows how he will go so setting up to counter where he will put it gives us many options. I’d take a draw all day long if I’m honest, we have been ravaged with injuries this season.
I was thinking it will be a score draw tbh, which wouldn't be the worse result for us either.

Bloodzeed

Nano bravo it is he is good at stopping pens.

Andy

You'll get some good odds on that!

Let me know :D
I have terrible luck with bets, I did an acca not so long back and was let down by Juventus losing to SPAL. I also had an acca that was going to come in, think I had Sevilla in it and they were 3-0 up with 20 odd minutes left, drew 3-3.

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member
It’s all down to Lady Luck this sort of thing. We knew we couldn’t afford an injury to one of our centre halves and we lose our best player for six months.

anyway - we go to Anfield up against it and that will spur us on.

Uplift

It’s all down to Lady Luck this sort of thing. We knew we couldn’t afford an injury to one of our centre halves and we lose our best player for six months.

Liverpool Barcelona, no front 3, played an amazing game and gave us one of football's biggest upsets.

Anything can happen.

... Except on Sunday when City get destroyed.

Bloodzeed

we're all with you gl

richp007

Distinguished Member

Everyone has Spurs on the brain today :laugh:

Abbeygoo

Distinguished Member

Bloodzeed

Stat last night that Poch hasn’t named an unchanged team for 93 matches

richp007

Distinguished Member
I have terrible luck with bets, I did an acca not so long back and was let down by Juventus losing to SPAL. I also had an acca that was going to come in, think I had Sevilla in it and they were 3-0 up with 20 odd minutes left, drew 3-3.
I'm taking a punt on 3-2 to us on Sunday, might throw a last goal on Mane as well to spice up the odds.

If it's 0-0 I'll cry.

Bloodzeed

i'll have some of that Mane & Sterling 2+ shots on target each 8/1

Bloodzeed

He has to pick the same 11 that won in the week no question We need to start building confidence

verts and toby will be gone in the summer so will Eriksen all 3 have been poor this season

Bloodzeed

this game had a massive build up last season and it was 0-0 same again :p

Dony

Distinguished Member
He has to pick the same 11 that won in the week no question We need to start building confidence

verts and toby will be gone in the summer so will Eriksen all 3 have been poor this season
I'll lay a bet with you now it won't be the same team.
No way will Sanchez and Dier both play. Toby and/or Vertongen will probably come back in. I reckon there'll be 3 changes from the midweek team.

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
With the players absent for Man City, I'd be disappointed in a draw.

Of course we need to win by more than 1 goal, otherwise our title chasing credentials won't be taken seriously by some

Dony

Distinguished Member
You'd win, Poch has rotated for the last 93 games
That's what I mean. I've seen loads of fans saying the same as Bloodzeed, but it simply won't happen.

Sheffield Utd have been playing some very good football and they'll have no fear coming to us in our current form.

tanglung

Distinguished Member
Haven't kept a clean sheet at Anfield this season and I don't expect that to change on Sunday, City score in 99.9 % of games.

Bloodzeed

making wholesale changes again will probably lead to a disjointed performance Be shocked if its more than 1 change like Dier for verts