Leicester v Wolves
Watford v Brighton
Spurs v Aston Villa (10th 17:30 - Sky)
Newcastle v Arsenal (11th 14:00 - Sky)
Man Utd v Chelsea (11th 16:30 - Sky)

Bloodzeed

Distinguished Member
Best getting them early

Our run in is horrendous. Hoping we've got enough points for safety before the last 3 games.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
LFC's opening 10 games

09/08 Norwich City (h)
17/08 Southampton (a)
24/08 Arsenal (h)
31/08 Burnley (a)
14/09 Newcastle (h)
21/09 Chelsea (a)
28/09 Sheffield United (a)
05/10 Leicester City (h)
19/10 Manchester United (a)
26/10 Tottenham (h)

TwoJs

Distinguished Member
Norwich at home, should be a nice 3 points banker to get us on our way.
Our last 3 are abit of a nightmare though especially if we are in the title race run in.

jason g

Distinguished Member
it's a joke to have to pay for 3 subscriptions to watch 1 sport, this is the problem with the bidding they should have bid for each sport rather than parts of the sport itself.

so one should have bid for football another should have bid for rugby and another should have bid for formula 1, etc.

it's a joke to have to pay for 3 subscriptions to watch 1 sport, this is the problem with the bidding they should have bid for each sport rather than parts of the sport itself.

so one should have bid for football another should have bid for rugby and another should have bid for formula 1, etc.
The problem with that is that they all want the football.

dr no

Chelsea’s first 4 games are almost same as their last four games o_O

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member
then the highest bidder gets it then, and we don't get stitched like we are at the moment.
Great idea! One broadcaster gets all the rights, and can name whatever price they want, so if you want to see ANY football, you need to pay.

Genius! I prefer to have a choice in who I pay and what I pay, but that’s just me.

jason g

Distinguished Member
Great idea! One broadcaster gets all the rights, and can name whatever price they want, so if you want to see ANY football, you need to pay.

Genius! I prefer to have a choice in who I pay and what I pay, but that’s just me.

yeah because it's really cheap at the moment split 3 ways now.

o_O

then the highest bidder gets it then, and we don't get stitched like we are at the moment.
If you have one bidder providing all the football they'll just increase the prices and fleece the viewers.

Since Sky Sports have had to share the football they've changed the way they sell their sports package and mines gone down considerably. I get BT Sports discounted due to Internet provider so still works out cheaper than what I used to pay Sky overall.

Amazon Prime I pay for the free delivery option anyway so it's no issue them having some of the football, if anything it seems to be a bonus as it looks like they'll show more games per day and give the viewer an option on what match to watch (I think).

Regarding having three companies offering the football now, don't we get more football than you used to on one provider anyway, so would it be any cheaper if all went through the one company?

I don't know how many live matches there used to be on Sky before BT got rights to some but I'm guessing it isn't as many as we currently get overall.

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member
yeah because it's really cheap at the moment split 3 ways now.

o_O
You’re assuming Sky’s prices would remain the same if they had ALL the fixtures.

It wouldn’t.

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member
Who the hell watches every single game anyway? Is anyone really fussed that they may be missing Bournemouth v Watford?

Bloodzeed

Distinguished Member
I Think BT will take skysports place on how many games are shown in the coming years. They have taken over the WWE rights and now getting a lot of the boxing

In the future i can see them having more prem games than skytv

love to see the back of skysports tbf panel is annoying