Burnley v Southampton
Crystal Palace v Everton
Leicester v Wolves
Watford v Brighton
Spurs v Aston Villa (10th 17:30 - Sky)
Newcastle v Arsenal (11th 14:00 - Sky)
Man Utd v Chelsea (11th 16:30 - Sky)

Best getting them early

For the first time, Amazon's offering over the Christmas period for those with Prime.

Attachments

• D87SF2xXoAA0aKR.jpg
    D87SF2xXoAA0aKR.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 258
Our run in is horrendous. Hoping we've got enough points for safety before the last 3 games.

LFC's opening 10 games

09/08 Norwich City (h)
17/08 Southampton (a)
24/08 Arsenal (h)
31/08 Burnley (a)
14/09 Newcastle (h)
21/09 Chelsea (a)
28/09 Sheffield United (a)
05/10 Leicester City (h)
19/10 Manchester United (a)
26/10 Tottenham (h)

Norwich at home, should be a nice 3 points banker to get us on our way.
Our last 3 are abit of a nightmare though especially if we are in the title race run in.

For the first time, Amazon's offering over the Christmas period for those with Prime.

Just had a look at the first lot of fixtures they’ve got - Liverpool/Everton and Utd/Spurs!

it's a joke to have to pay for 3 subscriptions to watch 1 sport, this is the problem with the bidding they should have bid for each sport rather than parts of the sport itself.

so one should have bid for football another should have bid for rugby and another should have bid for formula 1, etc.

it's a joke to have to pay for 3 subscriptions to watch 1 sport, this is the problem with the bidding they should have bid for each sport rather than parts of the sport itself.

so one should have bid for football another should have bid for rugby and another should have bid for formula 1, etc.
The problem with that is that they all want the football.

Chelsea’s first 4 games are almost same as their last four games o_O

then the highest bidder gets it then, and we don't get stitched like we are at the moment.

Great idea! One broadcaster gets all the rights, and can name whatever price they want, so if you want to see ANY football, you need to pay.

Genius! I prefer to have a choice in who I pay and what I pay, but that’s just me.

Great idea! One broadcaster gets all the rights, and can name whatever price they want, so if you want to see ANY football, you need to pay.

Genius! I prefer to have a choice in who I pay and what I pay, but that’s just me.

yeah because it's really cheap at the moment split 3 ways now.

o_O

then the highest bidder gets it then, and we don't get stitched like we are at the moment.
If you have one bidder providing all the football they'll just increase the prices and fleece the viewers.

Since Sky Sports have had to share the football they've changed the way they sell their sports package and mines gone down considerably. I get BT Sports discounted due to Internet provider so still works out cheaper than what I used to pay Sky overall.

Amazon Prime I pay for the free delivery option anyway so it's no issue them having some of the football, if anything it seems to be a bonus as it looks like they'll show more games per day and give the viewer an option on what match to watch (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom