Premier League 18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just re-read a load of these posts and - as much as I disagree with Rusty’s defence of Jose at times - I actually think he’s the most sensible United fan on here. He doesn’t resort to name calling or bitchy little comments, he actually deals in facts and I respect him for that. So when he gets called “a dick” by any member on here, regardless of whom that member may support - well, that’s out of order.

I’ve just re-read a load of these posts and - as much as I disagree with Rusty’s defence of Jose at times - I actually think he’s the most sensible United fan on here. He doesn’t resort to name calling or bitchy little comments, he actually deals in facts and I respect him for that. So when he gets called “a dick” by any member on here, regardless of whom that member may support - well, that’s out of order.

Shouldn't this be in the joke thread

I keep reading everywhere that; United bossed the game for large parts of the first half and had enough chances to win it...

Yet we lost 3-0. I'll say that again - we lost 3-0!!

That scoreline wasn't unlucky. It wasn't an unfortunate 1-0 against the run of play. It was a fully deserved second-half smashing by a team who soaked up the best we could throw at them before scything through us with some wonderful play and finishing.

It's not often I agree with Carragher but, he (and Neville) was spot on last night with his summation of the team in general. We're a mid-table side who have overachieved in the last two years and if I'm being brutally honest, United's issues far extend beyond the acquisition of two centre-halves. Something is seriously wrong at United and I think we could be in big trouble this season.
The same thing happened at Chelsea the year after he won the league with them. the same players who had previously torn up trees to win the league just downed tools.
I think its still a tad early in the season to say for sure that Jose has "lost the dressing room" but it's not looking good.

Martial getting a new long term contract, either he knows Jose is off or they are getting better resale value ??

Martial getting a new long term contract, either he knows Jose is off or they are getting better resale value ??
It would make sense for the Glazers to share their long / short term management plans with a fringe player who has indicated that he wants to leave. Makes perfect sense to me.

This does smack of Jose being completely undermined tho. Was widely reported that Jose wanted him gone and now he's being given a new contract instead. If that is indeed the case then Jose's days are numbered.

We need a director of football desperately if it's got to the point where Ed is making these decisions instead of Jose. Jose even alluded to this when he said he is basically a head coach. I think Ed has been pretty good for the club but he's not qualified to be making football decisions like that.

Spurs messing about with their stadium is causing a major inconvenience!!!

Now playing the game on Monday night instead of the Sunday - after it was moved for TV - the day after an American football game at Wembley.

Monday night !!

Spurs really should have seen all this coming.

Spurs messing about with their stadium is causing a major inconvenience!!!

Now playing the game on Monday night instead of the Sunday - after it was moved for TV - the day after an American football game at Wembley.

Monday night !!

Spurs really should have seen all this coming.
They had to make sure they sold all those season tickets first :thumbsup:

Wembley pitch is going to be a right mess if the weather is bad when they play the American football game before, bloody ridiculous why not just play the game at City then reverse the fixture later in the year

Took the amazon prime deal for £59 couple of days ago and started watching the Man City documentary last night - ended up watching the first 5 in a row lol. I'm 'long distance tv' Liverpool 'fan' but found it really engrossing. Always liked Pep from his interviews anyway but have to say when he's talking in the dressing room at HT etc I really struggle to understand what he's saying due to the speed he talks at - can Ederson,Aguero,Otamendi etc even follow it at all? I know Aguero's english isn't that good haven't heard the other 2 maybe they can. What a character (and player) Mendy is too. It's nice to see the bond the players have with the 'ordinary' folk like the kit man and physio too.

Always liked Pep from his interviews anyway but have to say when he's talking in the dressing room at HT etc I really struggle to understand what he's saying due to the speed he talks at .
That's just your lack of familiarity, once you spend proper time with people you tune in. The brain is clever like that.

Henderson replacing Kieta, guess Klopp thinks he needs a rest.... Fabinho certainly being eased in too, not even in the squad again

Maguire vs Van Djik on set pieces today, oof!

Mane...the guys form is brilliant start of this season

Good half & timing for Liverpool. Leicester need to get a striker on really.

Lolololol

Bring back Karius

A alright but not Becker.

Oh My God :facepalm: Could see that coming.
Hope Klopp orders him to boot it.

Alisson, how embarrassed must he be feeling.........guess we’ll never really know because of the Rosacea.

I bet Karius is somewhere in Turkey, taking a break from his latest drone filmed training session having a right old laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom