Premier League 18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s across the whole of the media and you can include people tweeting and commenting on a forum.

It makes headlines, people get enraged and then it’s all forgotten when proven wrong. That’s the way it works.

Pep the over rated. Pep the fraud.
MC have upset all of European Governing bodies .... so they are going to withdraw your participation in the CL...

Strange how Real miraculously found £250 million .. and were then gifted a new training ground and facilities no infringement of FFP There

Then PSG who sponsor themselves and spent some £400 million on 2 players and who have still got a significant deficit in turnover when compared to MC .. But again no infringement of FFP.. A pattern is now emerging , i wonder what it is.

The other thing that’s intriguing is the apparent lack of check on club owners leading to huge problems at clubs like Coventry City and Bolton Wanderers.

Nobody seems concerned about that side of it - how many clubs have entered administration over the years? Look at what happened at Leeds / Portsmouth. Blackpool.

Proof of funds, verify these owners - nope, we’ll focus all our efforts on stopping owners investing money into their clubs and turn a blind eye to those stripping it all out. Madness. Status quo. Corrupt uefa.

The other thing that’s intriguing is the apparent lack of check on club owners leading to huge problems at clubs like Coventry City and Bolton Wanderers.

Nobody seems concerned about that side of it - how many clubs have entered administration over the years? Look at what happened at Leeds / Portsmouth. Blackpool.

Proof of funds, verify these owners - nope, we’ll focus all our efforts on stopping owners investing money into their clubs and turn a blind eye to those stripping it all out. Madness. Status quo. Corrupt uefa.
In Bolton case they were willing to sanction a take over by a bloke who had been made bankrupt twice before .. and as it turn't out he did not have a pot to piss in...

It’s not specifically about that

What is it specifically about, the ‘getting battered in the streets’ bit.

And references to ‘victims’, Kompany injuring Salah?

Either way it's pretty unprofessional of the players, along with UEFA and now this doesn't look good on the club mate.
Why what have MC done wrong ... the club have made a clear statement of intent ..by saying they will fight the allegation all the way , and they have prove that nothing underhand took place... what more can they say .. unless you are on about the players singing a ditty about Liverpool.

God you Liverpool fans are bitter.. they were having a jolly up after winning the EPL and alcohol was involved.

God you Liverpool fans are bitter.. they were having a jolly up after winning the EPL and alcohol was involved.
You just don't even think or say it as professional footballer, that might be a rival fans thinking and tribalism but it shouldn't come into a players head imo, they just play football for the club earn shed loads of cash and are supposedly role models and represent the club.

To be fair I think the players repeat the words what the fans are singing without thinking it through. Not great at all admittedly. Don’t think they can handle their drink.

And it’s “Ramos injured Salah”

You just don't even think or say it as professional footballer, that might be a rival fans thinking and tribalism but it shouldn't come into a players head imo, they just play football for the club earn shed loads of cash and are supposedly role models.
Maybe they can not handle there alcohol . i don't know only those who were singing those lyrics know what the true meaning they were meant to impart. I don't know what the meaning/reference of the song was ..only Vincent Kompany and co can answer that truthfully.

Just goes to show how much money we will or do have. Once these other events kick in and we get a naming rights ect our income will be insane for a club with our wagebill

No doubt we can pay the big wages too soon

To be fair I think the players repeat the words what the fans are singing without thinking it through. Not great at all admittedly. Don’t think they can handle their drink.

And it’s “Ramos injured Salah”
If you listen close mate it does sound like they’ve changed it to Kompany, it’s the same as them singing the Bernardo song. They’ve had a few drinks and they are celebrating, Liverpool fans are finding fault with everything at the moment, god help us if Spurs win the CL, we will have to put Merseyside on suicide watch or shut twitter down.

If you listen close mate it does sound like they’ve changed it to Kompany, it’s the same as them singing the Bernardo song. They’ve had a few drinks and they are celebrating, Liverpool fans are finding fault with everything at the moment, god help us if Spurs win the CL, we will have to put Merseyside on suicide watch or shut twitter down.

It’s not difficult to find fault with professional footballers singing songs about a player getting injured, fans being battered in the streets, and ‘victims’.

It’s not difficult to find fault with professional footballers singing songs about a player getting injured, fans being battered in the streets, and ‘victims’.
Have you seen twitter and social media in general, Liverpool fans and media are looking at everything to sully our win, this is just another one, I couldn’t care less, it’s a song, words, get over it, they should move on and look forward to your champions league, we are already looking forward to Saturday.

What an idiotic comment from maverick177uk.

If that was fans singing everyone would be slating them and saying they need a ban from the stadium but as it's the players it is OK because they've had a drink.

Also it isn't just Liverpool fans on twitter going on about it, it's fans of other clubs because they understand any professional acting like that is a disgrace.

I'm sure you'd be saying the same if it was Liverpool players singing about Man City.

As for the FFP crap and a potential ban for City there is no point at all to them being banned. FFP is a joke and a club should be allowed to spend what they want.

Anyway, I'm glad I stayed off the forums for the past few days as it has been predictable baiting from the usual suspects.

Enjoy your summer all.

It’s thoughtless and idiotic from our players. Most of them won’t understand what they are singing and it’s no excuse.

What an idiotic comment from maverick177uk.

If that was fans singing everyone would be slating them and saying they need a ban from the stadium but as it's the players it is OK because they've had a drink.

Also it isn't just Liverpool fans on twitter going on about it, it's fans of other clubs because they understand any professional acting like that is a disgrace.

I'm sure you'd be saying the same if it was Liverpool players singing about Man City.

As for the FFP crap and a potential ban for City there is no point at all to them being banned. FFP is a joke and a club should be allowed to spend what they want.

Anyway, I'm glad I stayed off the forums for the past few days as it has been predictable baiting from the usual suspects.

Enjoy your summer all.
They sing it in the stadium all the time, it’s a piss take on your Allez song, who cares and I’ve not seen any other fans against it because NO ONE CARES. Thanks again for the idiotic comment back on ignore for you and they call us bitter :lesson:

The song is about being in Kiev ..... so how can it be about Sean Cox?

@YNWA1892 has everyone on ignore, doesn’t want to come back until the start of next season .... yet returns and can see idiotic comments and “baiting”?

Funny that’s it banter when Liverpool fans are giving it out.

The song is about being in Kiev ..... so how can it be about Sean Cox?

Did Liverpool fans get done over in Kiev? Genuinely, I don’t know. Don’t recall seeing anything about it.

Irrespective, pretty crass to sing about it.

Right lets get it clear unless you actually are a so called supporter (what a joke) of one of Spurs , Liverpool, MU and to a lesser extent MC , it is basically pointless to go to the trouble of posting a comment.. because this has just become one big clique , and if you are not apart of said clique you are basically ignored ... i have been watching live Football for 52 years and have seen some 1000 plus live games home , away , abroad so what would i know .. nought it would seem.

@YNWA1892 has everyone on ignore, doesn’t want to come back until the start of next season .... yet returns and can see idiotic comments and “baiting”?

Funny that’s it banter when Liverpool fans are giving it out.
The problem is even when I have someone on ignore like you they still feel the need to funny every post even ones that have no reason to be looked as being funny.

I want to enjoy the forums like the rest of the people on here yet certain individuals think they are above reprimand and still try to get a raise.

Why don't you grow up and just ignore my posts or maybe even put me on ignore like the moderator said to you to do months ago.......

I won't be commenting again to your post so no point in you replying.

Did Liverpool fans get done over in Kiev? Genuinely, I don’t know. Don’t recall seeing anything about it.

Mate the way you put things across one would assume you have to be a Angel to be a Liverpool fan.. facts state otherwise.

I agree mate and I’ve said as much haven’t I ? I don’t think there’s a whole lot of thought gone into the lyrics but it’s not about him that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom