Premier League 18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
United can lose tonight and still make top 4 at this rate :thumbsup:

A fairly good start for the neutral, but Ole is looking older by the minute

Liverpool might have to play out of their skins against Wolves on 12/05

Surely Rashford went across the Left back and he gets booked (not attempting that one)

So at least we know now Man U just couldn't be arsed against Everton. Totally different performance tonight.

Safe to say Arsenal are now out of the race. What a disgrace those players are when it comes to away matches.

MC look way down on there best at present.

Safe to say Arsenal are now out of the race. What a disgrace those players are when it comes to away matches.
They will probably spawn the Europa League somehow and win that.

So at least we know now Man U just couldn't be arsed against Everton. Totally different performance tonight.
To be fair Everton were better than MC have been up to now..Sterling should have scored

Pogba is so slow in transition it's ridiculous.

Where is the quality from Utd? Huff and puff but no guile, cutting edge.

And did they really pay a club £50 million for that Fred fella?

Another half like that please lads, keep it up.

I reckon Carragher has a bible in the commentary box biased or what .. dirty tackle /follow through by Lingard

I ordered for half time alright.

IDShot-540x540.jpg

He actually defended Lingard in saying and I quote "I'm not sure where else your foot can go".
Agreed, it was Neville who said Lingard had fouled and we all know how biased he is....... Not

Good first half, this is all set up for a Sanchez winner, he would be hated even more then by the United faithful lol.

Get in B Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom