Premier League 18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to leave, the others did
So every other wanted to leave, but you think he'll want to stay.

We have the same argument every year or two, and every year or two the player ends up leaving.

Maybe Salah will be the first to stay.

Unfortunately history shows us that under Fenway Liverpool are a selling club. If Salah has another amazing season and has his head turned he’s gone.

200k a week making him our highest paid player ever, I wonder if this will affect transfers coming in now who will want parity.

@Woodywizz remember our little bet, or would you rather wait until the transfer window closes ?;)

Excuse the language but GET THE FUDGE IN!

I have finally got my hands on a season ticket, this is what my view will be like for the season at our beautiful new stadium, I absolutely cannot wait.

View attachment 1034109
Hoping to get an away ticket when City play there,never got to go to WHL unfortunately

Klopp has said that concussion was ‘100% the explanation’ for Karius performance in the final. Looks like he’s staying as no.1 then.

Of course it was.

My guess is that we’ve been in the market for a new keeper but won’t pay the prices asked for, hence we’re sticking with Karius.

Concussion or not LFC fans have little confidence in Karius. I’m dreading the first error he makes.

Klopp has said that concussion was ‘100% the explanation’ for Karius performance in the final. Looks like he’s staying as no.1 then.
He must have been concussed in every game I've watched him play in because he makes far too many mistakes.

As I've already said in the transfer thread Klopp's downfall will be the backing of crap players. This season is huge for Klopp he's been backed by the owners and if he doesn't win a trophy I can see him going. Last season the run to the CL made the season look better than it was when in reality we scraped 4th with less points than the season before.

Klopp should buy a keeper and get rid of Karius and Mignolet and while he's at it Moreno as well.

My guess is that we’ve been in the market for a new keeper but won’t pay the prices asked for, hence we’re sticking with Karius.

Concussion or not LFC fans have little confidence in Karius. I’m dreading the first error he makes.
The bigger problem for Karius is how he will cope with the abuse from the fans of other teams as they won't let him forget easily.

Judging by the crap he was hit with on social media, I'd be worried about your own supporters before opposition ones tbh.

To me, this makes little to no sense. Why would Liverpool invest heavily in other areas of the pitch, only to leave the weakest link in place?

Money can’t be the issue, as history has proven time and again, a goalkeeper can be the difference between first and second in the league, or in Liverpool’s case, a European title.

You could have 4 world class defenders, but they will only be as efficient as the weakest link.

Judging by the crap he was hit with on social media, I'd be worried about your own supporters before opposition ones tbh.
Liverpool fans don’t do that though. You’ll never walk alone etc ....

To me, this makes little to no sense. Why would Liverpool invest heavily in other areas of the pitch, only to leave the weakest link in place?

Money can’t be the issue, as history has proven time and again, a goalkeeper can be the difference between first and second in the league, or in Liverpool’s case, a European title.

You could have 4 world class defenders, but they will only be as efficient as the weakest link.
That appears to be the general sentiment amongst Liverpool fans. It doesn’t make sense. He might end up being a decent keeper, but ‘decent’ isn’t enough at that level.

He must have been concussed in every game I've watched him play in because he makes far too many mistakes.

As I've already said in the transfer thread Klopp's downfall will be the backing of crap players. This season is huge for Klopp he's been backed by the owners and if he doesn't win a trophy I can see him going. Last season the run to the CL made the season look better than it was when in reality we scraped 4th with less points than the season before.

Klopp should buy a keeper and get rid of Karius and Mignolet and while he's at it Moreno as well.
Not sure how you can class getting to the CL final for the first time in 11 years as ‘making the season better than it was’. ‘The season’ is league football, the CL, and the two cups - good, brilliant and rubbish in that order is how we performed.

Not sure how you can class getting to the CL final for the first time in 11 years as ‘making the season better than it was’. ‘The season’ is league football, the CL, and the two cups - good, brilliant and rubbish in that order is how we performed.
Had we not had a decent cup run and only scraped 4th everyone would be saying the overall season was a failure compared to the season before.

Fortunately for Klopp we did have a decent cup run so the league position and the way we almost ballsed up Top 4 was hidden by this, surely you can't deny that?

But it we did have a decent cup run? In fact ‘decent’ doesn’t do it any justice.

Personally I don’t care about how we got CL football again - ‘scraped’ or not we’re in it again next season.

And the football, at its best, was as good as anyone.

5 weeks to go folks :D
Screenshot_2018-07-06-15-19-52-1.png

BT will be showing Wolves v Everton for the Saturday eveninger

Didn't notice this thread but get ready for Sarri-ball people :thumbsup:
Footballing style is a given but let's hope the Russian allows him time to win something

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom