Premier League 18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the fixtures are out, let the madness commence.

Arsenal v Manchester City
Bournemouth v Cardiff City
Fulham v Crystal Palace
Huddersfield Town v Chelsea
Liverpool v West Ham United
Manchester United v Leicester City
Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
Southampton v Burnley
Watford v Brighton
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton

For those Spurs fans interested, our actual home campaign gets underway at the new ground on the weekend of the 15th September against Liverpool.

I can’t believe we are away last game of the season AGAIN and away over Xmas AGAIN, pain in the backside getting away for Xmas games.

Liverpool are apparently away before every CL Group game. Let the complaining begin.

Is what it is, its also some very tough fixtures in there now i've looked at it, chelsea, spurs and arsenal away all before group games. Just need to try and get things done early to ease it somewhat.

Curiosity made me take a look at everyone else's fixtures too and its not been overly kind to man utd or spurs, both have 4 out of 6 games away prior to group matches, man city have 2 out of 6

Swings and roundabouts but I don’t believe it’s completely random, we have Arsenal and Chelsea back to back again and United in April that fixture always seems to be then. City have apart from united all the top teams away before Jan which is good and a relatively easy run in.

On the champions league thing again, you can look at the positive side of it, we are at home after every group game. Given the option I think i'd rather it this way round. Away in the UK then champions league game then home in the UK, think thats a little less tiring than home in the UK, champions league game then away in the UK

Regardless any footballer should be able to cope and the whole point of getting an improved squad is to be able to manage this kind of thing.

Fixtures are fixtures, everyone goes through a tough period at some point

It is what it is. If people genuinely believe it's a fix, they should give up on the sport.

Not as tough a start as last season, but I really wanted our 1st game to be at home.

I'll be looking at no less than 13 points from our 5 opening games.
Could even be conceivable that we have somewhere around the 19 points mark after 7 games what with Arsenal being an unknown under a new gaffer..!!

This is one of the most favourable starts to a season, fixtures wise, I've seen for the club in a long time, compared to last season which was brutal (No European distractions either). Should give us a great starting run with confidence & momentum going into the tougher parts of the schedule.

Excuse the language but GET THE FUDGE IN!

I have finally got my hands on a season ticket, this is what my view will be like for the season at our beautiful new stadium, I absolutely cannot wait.

Capture.PNG

Sad news indeed.

@Andy that stadium looks brilliant, tickets will be hard to come by I'm sure

That stadium looks amazing, hopefully the first game there ends with a defeat for Spurs :p

Salah signs new long term deal...I said he would still be here next season that was never in doubt

5 years with no release clause.

Salah signs new long term deal...I said he would still be here next season that was never in doubt
Another season like the last one and it'll be a huge payday for Fenway next summer.

You've sold EVERY other foreign star player anther club has come in for with silly money. Why would Salah be an exception?

Time will tell.
If he wants to leave, the others did

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom