Premier League 17/18 - Post season chit chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a match on tonight?

Just watched the 10 min sky interview with Carra. As rusty said, unequivocal. He’s fronted up to it, no excuses.

Carragher is a dick no question but I hope GMP trace the driver and throw the book at him for thinking that his 10 minutes of fame on the internet is more important than his kid's safety. I am not a fan of the modern phenomenon of sharing your every movememt on the Internet and this is a classic example of the downsides of social media. Why do people want verification from their so called friends or strangers or even think that people actually give a toss? Idiots. Both of them.

Just watched the 10 min sky interview with Carra. As rusty said, unequivocal. He’s fronted up to it, no excuses.
To be honest, when you consider what many other celebs, politicians and sportspeople come back from, I'm not sure this should be a career ending incident.

Not that I feel sorry for him, but he really does appear completely shell-shocked about it and genuinely sorry.

Its a sackable offence IMO but I don't think that Sky want rid of him. So he'll come back after his suspension once it blows over. If he does the banter in the studio should be amusing.

Run out of superlatives for City’s team goals. That was simply brilliant.

Anybody else would be sacked in this situation. You, me, Paddington Bear... whoever.
I quite like him on SS though, him and Gary Neville are good value for bants, but still.

IMG-20180312-WA0000.jpg

Feel sorry for Carragher. Was a good pundit and usually quite fair. He and Neville worked well

But his behaviour isn’t acceptable. He is a public figure which makes it doubly bad. Disgusting for anyone, anyplace, anytime. To make it worse I hear the provocation was not that much to being in with. I have not watched the clip nor plan to.

Regardless I don’t feel he should lose his job over it. Significant punishment with suspension and then let him back. People do a lot worse every weekend. He will be regretting this moment for a long time yet.

Last edited:
Like he regretted being done for common assault in a road rage incident in 2008. There's a third offence too apparently.

David Silva Ole, David Silva Ole
Ole Ole !!

Long way to go yet .....

David Silva Ole, David Silva Ole
Ole Ole !!

Long way to go yet .....

Yep, a long way to go....

Don't be counting those chickens just yet mate, anything could happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom