prem pro help

den9112

i purchased prem pro at a price i couldnt refuse , now i know this is a sophisticated programme so i purchased prem pro for dummies i got a good idea on the basics but i am having problems grasping the way i edit and tim etc , i have been to the curt wriggley tutorials but nothing on the basics , i wuold love to use this programme , so i would appreciate any help on the subject . thanks

owenw

Have you thought about doing a part-time or evening course in digital video?

I'm just completing an 8 week course now and it is great for getting up to speed based around Premiere 6.5 & Pro aswell as Final Cut Pro on the Mac (quite similar to PP).

It also covered general stuff like using cameras properly (setting white balance, focus settings apeture etc.) , lighting, and basic sound recording.

Nothing beats having someone sitting down and helping you grasp how to use the controls, especially if you are new to using Premiere / Adobe software.

There are also training CD-ROM you can buy, but this can cost quite a bit. Still, I'd imagine these are better than books if you prefer to learn visually.

hth

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom