Prem Plus Hd

Reaction score
will this be back next season as football on sentanta is totally crap compared to prem plus,im just sick of the picture quality on setanta:thumbsdow

Nope, it's unlikely SKY will ever have access to enough games to create a PPV package, as for Setanta they claim they want to offer a HD product for next season which I suspect is the only way they will throw more bandwidth at their service.

will this be back next season as football on sentanta is totally crap compared to prem plus,im just sick of the picture quality on setanta:thumbsdow

I can't understand why there is so much variation in Setanta's football PQ. For instance, tonight's Birmingham Newcastle match looked very poor but last night's French (Lens Marseilles) was a lot better. On a similar subject does anyone else think Sky's La Liga pictures look a lot worse than last season's? They now look like a fuzzy internet-type broadcast.

Might be getting a bit snobbish but when you have seen football in HD there is no going back :thumbsup: Watched a lot of La Liga last year but this year the picture quality is so bad i haven't bothered, i switch on take a quick look and then turn off :thumbsdow Same with Setanta will only watch if it's a game i really want to see :(

Might be getting a bit snobbish but when you have seen football in HD there is no going back :thumbsup: Watched a lot of La Liga last year but this year the picture quality is so bad i haven't bothered, i switch on take a quick look and then turn off :thumbsdow Same with Setanta will only watch if it's a game i really want to see :(

Exactly what I do, johnboy.

Ken

It has been announced today that Setanta are getting a dedicated transponder for UK from April this is being leased from and uplinked by Arqiva and it states that it will allow more bandwith to its channels and will be be future proof and able to handle HDTV if they wished to launch a channel.

So hopefully the main two channels may get an increase in bit rate and it is lokking more likely that they will launch a HD channel in Aug for Premiership

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom