Predator 4K UHD

any reviews popped up for it yet?

Nothing yet but the few descriptions from those that got a copy of Predator at SDCC are quite favorable.

C8C46128-C6E8-42C1-BFF4-EDBEEFC51736.jpeg
Arrived

Attachments

• 57606DA4-96B4-4C32-BFC1-74B5F28AD76B.jpeg
    57606DA4-96B4-4C32-BFC1-74B5F28AD76B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 91
Oh so its a digipack, unexpected.

sod it, got the 1st one on itunes Us in 4K, but all three delivered for £32.49 1st class, had to be done :)

sod it, got the 1st one on itunes Us in 4K, but all three delivered for £32.49 1st class, had to be done :)

Where is it that price?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
how much is it on itunes? Ive got a new apple tv 4k coming to me any day now and this could be my first purchase....

not sure as cant access itunes att, I got it on sale a few months ago, its quite popular for going on sale, so keep an eye out,

not sure as cant access itunes att, I got it on sale a few months ago, its quite popular for going on sale, so keep an eye out,

Whats the pq like for pred on itunes - of course i know it wont be as good as the uhd disk but hoping for an improvement over the wax blu.

Whats the pq like for pred on itunes - of course i know it wont be as good as the uhd disk but hoping for an improvement over the wax blu.

I dont watch my itunes films i just collect them :rotfl:

Honestly haven't watch it yet, got it as an afternoon watch one year when i cant be bothered to get off the sofa lol,

but i hear its pretty stunning on itunes to be fair :smashin:

I’ve never seen the Blu Ray, but the Predator UHD never has the waxy quality of the T2 UHD that I know a lot had a problem with.
Overall I’d say it’s a bit up & down. Early scenes are very grainy. But some of the Jungle scenes really pop later on. There was some softness I noticed in the later half but I don’t doubt this is the best it’s ever looked thus far though.
If anyone wants a second hand copy I’ll be selling the whole trilogy here on Sunday.

Its very good and a huge improvement over the UHE, it is what gave a lot of us hope that the UHD would be good knowing that there was already a great 4K version out there.

Last edited:
Here is the shot that showed just how bad the UHE was...

Predator+Blu-ray+Comparison.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom