pre-printed DVDs - where from and which ones?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by richard bilt, Oct 13, 2004.

1. richard bilt

richard bilt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been asked to find out where i can get a batch of blank DVDs with a club logo printed on the top - but i haven't got a clue. They're for burning photo slideshows to be watched on TV DVD players so i guess i'm best going for a DVD -r for compatability reasons (or are dual layer as good?). I'm in the UK and looking for a supplier who could print the club logo on the disk and deliver the blanks ready for burning. Any ideas on the above questions or a supplier would be top.

thanks

Rich

2. dmjohnson123

dmjohnson123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I have experience with CDr and used a company based in Lichfield called Dupe who I'd definately recommend.

Their website is www.dupe.co.uk

I've used them twice for both printing and burning the discs and have found them to be first class.

I had several options for the print and went for black print on the silver surface of the CDr because the setup costs and per disc printing costs were cheaper that way but they can do full colour.

I supplied the logo and they added the rest of the artwork as per my instructions, emailed for proofing by me and then went ahead. 4 working day turnaround from start to delivery of my 100 disks and they took credit card I think.

I'd suggest giving them a ring (phone number on website) and discuss your options with them.

3. alicat

alicat
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try www.digitalpromo.co.uk I have used them and sevice and technical back-up are second to none.
    i have had 5 orders with them and every one arrived next day and as advertised

4. richard bilt

richard bilt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys - i've asked for a quote off both!

Rich