Question Pre-owned smart phones from GAME

AFProduction

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to start this thread but I wasn't sure where else to start it.

I m thinking of buying a pre-owned smart phone from Games, anyone here bought from the previously? Is their warranty any good?

Many thanks in advance

Game as in the retailer Game? I bought a Galaxy Tab S2 10in tablet from them but the batterylife out of the box was absolutely awful, it would completely deplete the battery in around two hours use of light browsing. I took it back, showed them the battery usage graph (any time the tablet was on the graph went almost straight down) and they gave me a refund although I noticed what appeared to be the same tablet up for sale again shortly after. I'm not sure I'd risk them again unless the price was particularly good.

John

Yes, Games the retailer.

That's not good. Was your tablet Grade B?

Looking at their website it's not clear whether they are offering a 12 month warranty or a 90 day warranty?

The tablet was grade B as it didn't have the original box (or so the person claimed), the general condition of the tablet was very good. When I bought the tablet, the sales assistant claimed it was a 12 month warranty.

John

The tablet was grade B as it didn't have the original box (or so the person claimed), the general condition of the tablet was very good. When I bought the tablet, the sales assistant claimed it was a 12 month warranty.

John

Thanks for your reply.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom