1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Out from SR4300...problems

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by creed, Mar 3, 2004.

1. creed

creed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well, i own a SR4300, and now i combined it with an int. amp (Pioneer A402) so that Pioneer just drive the front channel Mission floorstander, but i noticed out a weird problem during the test tone, the left channel tends to sounds louder than the right channel, i need to set the db level on right channel to +3 or +4 then only can match the left channel volume at 0db...what's happening, i tried two interconnect cables from marantz pre-out to the pioneer line-in...also the same problems....and the difference in volume seems to be very noticeable even when you are watching movie, its even noticeable when listening to music...

when i plug back the front speaker to the Marantz, everything seems fine, the problem only occur when i use the pre-out function, any ideas? It is not the Pioneer amp problem, because i tested it by just running it through a cd player, and the volume seems to be level...