• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pre Ordered BioShock Infinite but where is the free Bioshock?

midknight

Distinguished Member
Hi - sorry if this has been covered elsewhere but I bought BI from Shopto who advertised it comes with free original Bioshock but I cannot for the life of me see a code for it or find any code on Steam.

Can anyone point me in the right direction! :smashin:

midknight

Distinguished Member
I got mine emailed as a code, by Amazon

I have received nothing from Shop to :(

Double checked my order confirmation and dispatch email but nothing in those either....

namuk

Distinguished Member
check your junk mail as sometimes it is sent separate and classed as spam ect via your system.

midknight

Distinguished Member
check your junk mail as sometimes it is sent separate and classed as spam ect via your system.

I did think that might be the case but its not there too.

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
Check your shpto account. When I bought stuff from there with free dlc etc, the code was in a separate section in the account details section.

midknight

Distinguished Member
Thanks chaps but checked all that too, there is nothing :(

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member

boltlock

Distinguished Member
Yeah, if you go into your account you can send them a webnote direct. They're normally very quick to respond to any issues you may have although I'd wait until opening time first. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom