Pre-order the MGS PS3 (GREY) with MGS4 now (play.com £329.99)

ocelot20

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can't post link on PS3 browser.

Just go on play.com then PS3 console and bundles and its there to pre-order.

Can't post link on PS3 browser.

Just go on play.com then PS3 console and bundles and its there to pre-order.

Apparently we wont be getting the Gun Metal (grey) PS over here which is a shame as it looks quite nice.

Link

Being a play.com exclusive in this geographical area still means it's not available in the UK as they are based in Jersey (not part of the UK) :)

Being a play.com exclusive in this geographical area still means it's not available in the UK as they are based in Jersey (not part of the UK) :)

I think the selling to the UK bit makes it available to the UK;)

I guess it depends whteher it's worth another £30 or so just because of the colour?

Does it comes with rumble dualshock 3? And what version of the game? The L.E edition that play are selling or just the normal edition?

so many questions.. !

I'm seriously confused - Konami say we're not getting it, but Play.com are listing it? What's going on here folks?

I'm seriously confused - Konami say we're not getting it, but Play.com are listing it? What's going on here folks?

Konami say there'll not be any gunmetal PS3s except for the PS3 bundle. Or at least that's what I gauged from the article.

Who would want a horrible grey PS3? besides which, it would be easy to spray a PS3 grey anyway.

Konami say there'll not be any gunmetal PS3s except for the PS3 bundle. Or at least that's what I gauged from the article.

The article stated from Konami that there's no gun metal console bundle for Europe, full stop. Then later in the same day play.com post this. It's really bizarre and makes the Konami people look incompetent. After this, i also would call into question whether when they say "no rumble controller" whether they're wrong on that account too!

It's really bizarre and makes the Konami people look incompetent.
Maybe it's the same people that designed the MGO beta system :rotfl:

I'll pass. My next PS3 will be a "slim" one, if/when they do one.

all i care about is the game. i dont giv ea toss what colour or what bundles we get or dont get. i care about the game man :p

This has now mysteriously disappeared off the Play.com site, which is rather annoying as i was gonna order one today :confused:

Looks like the original report about no gun metal PS3's for Europe was right all along

This has now mysteriously disappeared off the Play.com site, which is rather annoying as i was gonna order one today :confused:

Looks like the original report about no gun metal PS3's for Europe was right all along

Or that they have allready sold there alloted amount..?..

did anyone get an order in yesterday? if so what is its current status?

Hi, I managed to get one yesterday and the status of my order is currently saying "Preordered" :thumbsup:

Well that doesnt make me feel any better:( I thought id sleep on it and now i wish i had just snapped one up yesterday.

BTW: I phoned play today about them and the guy on the phone couldn't find them at all on their system, not sure if that is good or bad news though.

I got one this morning - I still had the play.com page up from yesterday so I added it to the basket and it's showing as pre-ordered, but I don't really hold much hope for it!

I don't see how it can be an administrative error on Play's behalf considering someone took the time to call it "Exclusive to Play.com". I suspect it's real.

Would like to know about what else the box includes though - For instance, if it's only a sixasis controller - will it be gun metal coloured sixasis, or a standard black one..? And i still want to know whether it's the normal edition or limited version of the game. Considering the Americans are getting a dualshock 3 controller and a limited edition copy with their gun metal 40GB bundle, if this UK bundle is real, i see no reason why it should be less than what they get.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom