• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Question Pre-Order Confirmation

Kev Ratters

Banned
So had my email this afternoon confirming i WONT be getting a console day 1. Its no big deal, given its a christmas present for my son this year. My pre order is with shopto...

Has anyone else heard any news on their orders? And on the off chance, if they have, does anyone have a spare confirmed pre-order they would be willing to sell?

Kev Ratters

Banned
Spot on 👍 Ive seen people on twitter having a meltdown over not getting one. Im none too fussed about day 1 to be fair, as lomg as by christmas.

Series X however....their building is getting torched if i dont get that 🤣🤣

WhiteHartMart

Distinguished Member
I also got an email saying I have a day one machine and have until the 31st October to pay.

KennyNinja74

Distinguished Member
Just got an email from Shopto. 🥳

Attachments

• lm.png
    lm.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 76

marcstang

I think there might be a few going up for sale in the classifieds come 19th Nov from people with two pre-orders where both consoles have been delivered.

spikecast

I got one too saying I didn't get one however I registered very late, got another two on order in case this happened so 50/50 chance now.

KennyNinja74

Distinguished Member
Sony have said there will be more units available post launch to the end of the year.

Steca

I got an email also saying PS5 Console confirmed Day one deliver.
but couldn’t wait for Shopto. So pre-ordered one from Argos.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom