Pre-christmas race night Monday 12th Dec

glennbob

Established Member
Reaction score
Who would be available for a christmas drive about on monday 12th?

Any particualar cars or category people are interested in racing?

Would the idea of a PP limited run what you brung type night for people to show off their unusal or favourite cars be of interest?

Is Monday ok or would another evening be better?

Mince pies and mulled wine optional.

I'll be up for this mate. I like the idea of not being restricted to certain models. Perhaps just start in a low(ish) PP and work out way up as the evening progresses?

not sure when I'm back from the airport but will be there.

Would be good to run the RX7 / Z4 battle again

I should be able to make this one too.

Doubt i'll make the race but here is hoping you all have a great christmas.

mark74uk said:
Doubt i'll make the race but here is hoping you all have a great christmas.

Och, come on man! You will be lucky number Slevin!! Give your DFGT the send off it deserves.........go out with a bang (preferably not into me!).

Yes, please try and pop online for a little bit if you can Mark. Would be good to get some of the old faces back as well as new ones, as its the end of the year.

I'll get a lobby open for about 8.45 on Monday and hopefully will see a few people there.

Free choice of car. Start off with a pp of 450 and move up towards 700 as we go along.

Tyre type will start with sports soft and then move up to racing tyres with the more powerful cars.

Im supposed to be on COD but im very tempted to give the right foot a run out

Not gonna be able to make it fellas, the better half has plans. First up we got Master Chef followed by a chick flick from lovefilm. Sorry Chaps, enjoy.

Thanks for organising Glenn, I really enjoyed the mixture of cars :smashin:

Thanks for organising Glenn, I really enjoyed the mixture of cars :smashin:

Yes there was a very mixed bag.

However something bothered me, and that was why there seemed to be far more people in the lobby than on the track? I think the most cars I saw on track was five but there were up to eight in the lobby? Was there some wierd parallel universe thing going on?

Thanks for hosting GB:smashin:

That Spa race in the rain was, erm, interesting:D. Did I say rain? I meant deluge! The Ferrari's windscreen wipers were going like the clappers to not much effect! Good fun though:thumbsup:

That sometimes happens mate weve had it before.

Thanks for races guys enjoyed it. Was nice to put my gun down and get a wheel in my hand again. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seb's just confirmed the whole parallel universe thing, because in my version of the wet Spa race there were four of us: glennbob, andyshez, darkwiz66 and myself.

Seb's just confirmed the whole parallel universe thing, because in my version of the wet Spa race there were four of us: glennbob, andyshez, darkwiz66 and myself.

That's happened to me a couple of times mate. IIRC it was the Euro showdown in the Merc SLS, Ferrari 458's etc. Matt thought he had won his first race, but there were actually 2 cars in front of him (that he couldn't see)!

LMAO:laugh:

EDIT: It was a bit like Felipe Massa at Interlagos in 2008!

Last edited:
Must be a alternative universe cause i finished ahead of andy @tsukuba cannot be right..... :eek:

I thought you did well last night Wizzoooler

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom