PRC Direct? Don't bother ...

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by YtramC, Apr 22, 2003.

Tags:
  1. YtramC

YtramC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't bother ordering anything from these guys, they wouldn't know customer service if it slapped them in the face!

Ordered a VCR at the beginning of April, phoned to find out where it was today to be told they had no record of my order, strange but I've two emails from them about it! The guy was as rude as, they don't deserve my money, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, ever.

2. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,662
    Please take a glance at the rules re what you can and can't say about retailers. To ensure you aren't the competition of PRC, please put your real name in your signature.

3. YtramC

YtramC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Spectre/Stuart

No problem, Real Name is Marty, not competition but peeved customer who will never use PRC (which, if you say fast enough describes their call centre staff quite well) nor ever recommend them to anyone.

Marty

4. TheBigApple

TheBigApple

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I'd recommend writing a letter with all your complaints addressed to the customer care manager or sales manager.

5. YtramC

YtramC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Monkeyboy

To be honest I don't think it would make any difference, the guy on the phone made it out it was my fault they'd screwed up, so my view is screw them. I'm not wasting my time and money writing to tell them what they already know.

I think that the best way to repay customer service is to tell other people about it, good or bad. In PRC's case it's bad service. Techtronics on the other hand couldn't do more to help (in spite of poor reviews on service in the forums, maybe they've learnt from it?).

Marty