PRC Direct any experience

quontis

Novice Member
THE reason i as aked that is i seen this on facebook PRC DIRECT DEALS SO SOFT me bought ordered a samsung 65inch [65nu7300] smart 4K curved UHD tv with HDR £ 74 46 i know i know , anyway order no 80165 075,orderd 12 may 2020 when went to pay it said it was comeing from china i know i know, anyway got email from them and tracking no from the ppl in china thgught ohwell all i got was a pairsunglasses. got intouch with PRC DIRECT as y ou would cos got it from there site and got no help at all said it wasnt from them tryed to argue but like takeing to the wall has any1 else had this prob from PRC DIRECT AND ANY ADVICE OF WHAT TO DO CHEERS

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
They saw a horror story from some random facebook user so they signed up to Avforums to ask what to do if something like that happens.

A quick search will independently verify that PRC Direct have an actual showroom in Ilford, Essex and are part of the Euronics group as they claim to be.

So not scammers.

In fact the story referencing ordering a 2018 model TV in May 2020 long after it was discontinued is dubious.

Of course scammers do pose at other retailers, so it may well have been a scam site that re-used the name of branding of PRC Direct. In fact searching for 65NU7300 on google does bring up the dodgy looking prcdirect-mall.com which is not the PRC Direct site (prcdirect.co.uk)

quontis

Novice Member
They saw a horror story from some random facebook user so they signed up to Avforums to ask what to do if something like that happens.

A quick search will independently verify that PRC Direct have an actual showroom in Ilford, Essex and are part of the Euronics group as they claim to be.

So not scammers.

In fact the story referencing ordering a 2018 model TV in May 2020 long after it was discontinued is dubious.

Of course scammers do pose at other retailers, so it may well have been a scam site that re-used the name of branding of PRC Direct. In fact searching for 65NU7300 on google does bring up the dodgy looking prcdirect-mall.com which is not the PRC Direct site (prcdirect.co.uk)
CHEERS DAVE

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom