Pram folded on ipad and now bent

chels

image-3342263555.jpg

image-2988020102.jpg

image-2678034362.jpg

chels

I was looking at it last night and it seems that the only thing that's happened is the back panel has bent pushing forward and making the screen slightly bent. Can apple open it for me and straighten it out? It is still fully functional. Screen still works etc its only bent at the back?

If I were to pay the money for a new one I'd like to keep the bent one as well as its still fully functional and wouldn't want apple to simply put a new back on it and charge someone the same.

bprentice2010

If I were to pay the money for a new one I'd like to keep the bent one as well as its still fully functional and wouldn't want apple to simply put a new back on it and charge someone the same.

Then just buy a new one without returning the damaged one and sell the damaged one on eBay and whatever you get back from it can go towards the new one. :smashin:

chels

bprentice2010 said:
Then just buy a new one without returning the damaged one and sell the damaged one on eBay and whatever you get back from it can go towards the new one. :smashin:

Exactly what I was going to do if it's a replacement job

chels

It's actually pretty funky when watching things if im honest lol if the screen ink didn't show when i pressed it I'd be able to cope

bpsmith

Distinguished Member
That is superb in fairness! I have heard of them going to extra mile on a number of occasions but that really is the best yet.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom