Practice German while playing VR multiplayer games. Looking for learners or native speaking players

TheyCallMeTJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a Quest 2 and PSVR gamer for I think six or seven years.

I have also been learning German for a year!

Any of you learning German or speak German, care to compete with me or co-op with me in VR multiplayer games? I have a liking for physical or casual sports games games such as chess, minigolf, pool, table tennis, fishing etc.

I can't play steam VR games directly but some steam VR games are multiplatform with Quest/playstation such as Eleven, Minigolf Walkabout, Chess Club, Sports Bar.

If not, no worries, was worth a try! Here is my short story of what lead me to this point...

My main game was Racket Fury (table tennis) on PSVR in which I made a few German friends because they were dominant in numbers on the Europe server. They all kindly spoke English to me and never minded speaking the language but I nevertheless felt obliged to reciprocate having now become good onlines friends with them. So I started to learn German almost a year ago.

All of my Germans friends on PSVR have since moved on, a couple of them moved onto Quest and so I now have a couple of German friends on Quest that I regularly play Minigolf and Eleven table tennis with.

But as well as enjoying playing VR sports and casual games with them I am also enjoying practising what German I have learnt on them too!

But I would like to meet more Germans or German learners so we can enjoy VR and practice German speaking at the same time. And that's how got to this point of making this post :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom