131.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 501
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
do you guys get a clicking sound every time the source is changed ? when listening to a cd between tracks it clicks at the start of the new one

do you guys get a clicking sound every time the source is changed ? when listening to a cd between tracks it clicks at the start of the new one

I haven't tried it with a CD, yet, but I do get clicking when ever the sound changes. Sometimes as much as 4-5 times before a BD starts.

After about a week, I am used to it. It also helps that it is inside my cabinet.

FrontSoundStage.jpg

thanks for that some nice equipment you have there , i watched solomon kane in dts ma amazing sound im well happy with the film performance

Yes. It also does this when I forwarding or reversing a film.

i am getting used to it but not such a bright idea from onkyo with luck next year it will be in the rack behind glass .
say you are watching tv with the processor of and you are using hdmi pass through . if i want to change to my pc do i need to turn the amp on every time i want to change the source ?

wot no help with millions of subscribers :facepalm:

i am getting used to it but not such a bright idea from onkyo with luck next year it will be in the rack behind glass .
say you are watching tv with the processor of and you are using hdmi pass through . if i want to change to my pc do i need to turn the amp on every time i want to change the source ?

You will need to turn the amp on to do anything!

thanks mate that is a shame i guess i could take the triggers of the amps . im well happy its running in nice and music is better every day

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom