• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Pr-sc5508

leon

Close ups of the new pre/pro5508

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 365
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 497
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

leon

do you guys get a clicking sound every time the source is changed ? when listening to a cd between tracks it clicks at the start of the new one

Hammie

Standard Member
do you guys get a clicking sound every time the source is changed ? when listening to a cd between tracks it clicks at the start of the new one

I haven't tried it with a CD, yet, but I do get clicking when ever the sound changes. Sometimes as much as 4-5 times before a BD starts.

After about a week, I am used to it. It also helps that it is inside my cabinet.

FrontSoundStage.jpg

leon

thanks for that some nice equipment you have there , i watched solomon kane in dts ma amazing sound im well happy with the film performance

leon

i am getting used to it but not such a bright idea from onkyo with luck next year it will be in the rack behind glass .
say you are watching tv with the processor of and you are using hdmi pass through . if i want to change to my pc do i need to turn the amp on every time i want to change the source ?

leon

wot no help with millions of subscribers :facepalm:

saguk1234

i am getting used to it but not such a bright idea from onkyo with luck next year it will be in the rack behind glass .
say you are watching tv with the processor of and you are using hdmi pass through . if i want to change to my pc do i need to turn the amp on every time i want to change the source ?

You will need to turn the amp on to do anything!

leon

thanks mate that is a shame i guess i could take the triggers of the amps . im well happy its running in nice and music is better every day

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom