1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PQ from Analogue/Sky - Loewe a32

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by s3marc, May 10, 2005.

1. s3marc

s3marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi Everyone,

I am considering taking the plunge and purchasing a Loewe A32.

I went to John Lewis Brent Cross today , to take a look at the various options available and although picture quality was fantastic on DVD and presumably some sort of HD source for some of the TVs , I have to say the picture on all the LCD tv in excess of 30 inches was really disappointing with plenty of 'blocky' sections of screen. Is this just due to John Lewis having a really poor analogue signal - does anyone know what they use to pick up their terrestial channels, do they feed thru sky or just a standard terrestial aerial.

So if I took the plunge and got a Loewe fed by a sky box - would I be disappointed in the picture quality? Is there anywhere in North London where I could see a demonstration of the Loewe hooked up to sky

JulieB - I have read your threads and see you went for an A32, which JL did you go to, have they got a better setup for analogue signals?

TIA
    Marc