PPI claims ....

Just put my claims in using an ambulance chaser (fees limited to 20% + vat) of any successful claims, as per FCA rules.

As far as I am aware I have never had PPI, as I always thought that it was a con, and always refused to have it, and it also cost me extra.

But, since the deadline for PPI checks is coming up in 2 months time I though for the sake of 30 mins I would make a claim. As I had heard rumours that some of the companies are not even checking, but just paying on claims.

Just put my claims in using an ambulance chaser (fees limited to 20% + vat) of any successful claims, as per FCA rules.

As far as I am aware I have never had PPI, as I always thought that it was a con, and always refused to have it, and it also cost me extra.

But, since the deadline for PPI checks is coming up in 2 months time I though for the sake of 30 mins I would make a claim. As I had heard rumours that some of the companies are not even checking, but just paying on claims.
They certainly do check but hey no win no fee right?

I was thinking about this thread this week and the fact I hadn’t updated. After much wrangling and 3 attempts I finally received £5800 from Blackhorse.

Thread tidied, do not post unsubstantiated potentially defamatory comments

Who have you used as I've not done it either

Stay away from McGuinness Associates, expensive and extremely inefficient.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom