1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Powerstrip settings for DVI to Panny 6

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Madders, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Madders

Madders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Hi Guys,
    I have hooked up my Panny 6 Plasma via DVI to my Radeon card, but cannot figure out the correct Powerstrip settings for it. I also run a 15pin vga cable from the card and have locked in 848x480 and 856x480 and they work fine, but when I change to the DVI input the picture is rolling and pink and green!! I didn't expect to need different Powerstrip settings for the DVI input, it locks on to a number of different options including 1024x768 so I know the cable and board work, I guess I just need the correct settings as close to the native resolution of my Panny as possible, can anyone help?

In the meantime, Happy Holidays!

Steve

2. Mr THX

Mr THX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Steve
    What's the improvement in picture quality like ? I'm thinking of purchasing on of these for my HCPC - using Radeon card > TheterTek - but I'm concerned with the posts regarding problems with the DVI unit.
    Have things been sorted yet or should stick with the VGA cable for now?