1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Powering Up Hd5 But Having No Screen? Intermittent Problem

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by smashed, Jun 21, 2005.

1. smashed

smashed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Hi,

Whilst on holiday, i found on around half a dozen occasions that I would turn my HD5 on.. and not be able to see anything on the screen. I assumed that it was the sunlight, and put it under a shadow.. but no, definitely no screen, even tho it was playing my music.
    Turning it off, then back on, worked on every occasion bar 1, where I had to turn it on and off twice.
    Very strange.
    Tried changing the setting from horizontal to vertical etc.. but still had occasional problems..
    Any1 else experienced this??
    Sorry if its already been mentioned.

Rob

2. Rick1

Rick1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes - I have the same problem but can't get it to repeat it consistently. On one occasion the screen turned itself back on after a short while. I also have problems turning mine off occasionally - I hold the stop button for several seconds & nothing happens - leave it a few more seconds & try again & it turns off. Will keep an eye on posts to see if anyone else has this problem.