GEORGY GIRL - LE × 1 £9.99
THE MIND OF MR SOAMES - LE × 1 £9.99
OTLEY - LE × 1 £9.99
CHARLEY VARRICK - BD × 1 £7.99
BODY DOUBLE - BD × 1 £7.99
AGE OF CONSENT - LE × 1 £9.99
THE WONDERFUL WORLDS OF RAY HARRYHAUSEN, VOLUME ONE: 1955-1960 - LE × 1 £27.99
THE WONDERFUL WORLDS OF RAY HARRYHAUSEN, VOLUME TWO: 1961-1964 - LE × 1 £27.99
FIVE TALL TALES: Budd Boetticher & Randolph Scott at Columbia, 1957-1960 - LE × 1 £27.99
WILLIAM CASTLE AT COLUMBIA, VOLUME TWO - LE × 1 £27.99
WILLIAM CASTLE AT COLUMBIA, VOLUME ONE - LE × 1 £27.99

Sale started early too.

I had 10 things I was after but only 4 are in the sale at £9.99 so I'll mull over that today. Had intended to get 2 x double Scanavos too and they're out of stock.

Also intended to pre-order Birdy as I have a feeling it'll sell out (Vietnam, film collectors, Alan Parker, soundtrack fans etc).

Will decide tomorrow.

I only dropped £20 on Hardcore and Absolution. The boxsets at £27 seem good value, but honestly I've got the ones I really want and £27 ain't enough of a drop to tempt me for ones I'm on the fence about.

Still, always nice to see sales like this - just a shame its over before next payday otherwise I could have been tempted by a couple more.....

I went for:
POttf6l.png

Adding Birdy took it over £50 for free shipping so really only paid £13.19 for that -which is pretty good.

Pity they never have Scanavo cases they must make a fortune from them so it should be a no brainer. Why more people don't sell them in the UK is hard to answer. When I contacted Scanavo they told me to buy them from Indicator :D

Ordered:

BORN OF FIRE - LE £9.99
THE CHINA SYNDROME - LE £9.99
ABSOLUTION - LE £9.99
THE WRONG BOX - LE £9.99
THE BORDER - LE £9.99
LITTLE MURDERS - LE £9.99
THE MIND OF MR SOAMES - LE £9.99
WOLF - LE £9.99
WILLIAM CASTLE AT COLUMBIA, VOLUME TWO - LE £27.99

I still have a dozen or so still sealed from the Chili sale earlier in the year!

These 3 for me
Hammer Volume One: Fear Warning!
Hammer Volume Two: Criminal Intent
Hammer Volume Three: Blood & Terror

Have people received their orders yet ? :)
No, but I finally got a shipping notification yesterday so fingers crossed i’ll have a delivery by the end of the week.:clap:

Not heard a peep.

I guess they are super busy and have very little or no stock and we just have to wait until they make more.

You see how much easier things would be if we just streamed?
zK6JXde.gif

made the mistake of adding birdy to my order. it wasnt till after placing order i noticed they ship all orders together so looks like my order wont be out till middle to end of october:(

My order turned up Monday, they did'nt email. I forgot I bought them aswell so was a nice surprise.

Still waiting for news of mine. It will be coming by tracked delivery (~£200), so I would expect to get an email with despatch details!

Shipping notification received on Monday but no sign of my BDs yet.

Finally had shipping notifications. Two separate shipments - hope they arrive together!

made the mistake of adding birdy to my order. it wasnt till after placing order i noticed they ship all orders together so looks like my order wont be out till middle to end of october:(

Ah, come on man that's a basic error you should know better this simply restates the negativeness of the universe. The hideous lonely emptiness of existence. Nothingness. The predicament of Man forced to live in a barren, Godless eternity like a tiny flame flickering in an immense void with nothing but waste, horror and degradation, forming a useless bleak straitjacket in a black absurd cosmos.

Me too :D

CVhCdCm.png

Not heard a peep I can't even find the order email (I have the PayPal receipt email and my account shows "Unfulfilled"). We'll be Brexited before I see my Blu-rays*

I forgot they don't split the shipping so I have another month to wait until they release Birdy.

Totally no rush here like man
zK6JXde.gif

*OK, that would be ridiculous and highly unlikely*

*I'll get me coat

Cancelled my original Indicator order -a 40 day wait so far (with another month before the release of the pre-order Birdy) was enough and those great Hive prices helped too :D

MH0PVwV.png

Ended up ordering 9 items and 6 have shipped already so happy with that.

Indicator/Lime Wood refunded within an hour of me emailing them so that was welcomed.

Got all the £8.85 titles I ordered:

URxEpwo.jpg

They cancelled the Birdy pre-order but I'll reorder at full price since they've been so good with all those.

Ordered last night - Scum LE, Fuller at Columbia boxset, young winston, torture garden, pillow book and the missionary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom