powerhouse. 37PV500(CAB) £1499 (offer ends tomorrow )

the highlander

Standard Member
i was in powerhouse today getting Mrs highlander a new tumble dryer ( old one died on me ) .
they have a blue cross sale on just now and i noticed they had a display of a 37pv500 with full cabinet stand for the bargain price of £1499 :eek:
i called over the manager and he confirmed the offer as the 37pv500 cab at £1499 .
he also told me the offer finishes tomorrow .
at this price its a steal . offer in store only :thumbsup:

Faust

the highlander said:
i was in powerhouse today getting Mrs highlander a new tumble dryer ( old one died on me ) .
they have a blue cross sale on just now and i noticed they had a display of a 37pv500 with full cabinet stand for the bargain price of £1499 :eek:
i called over the manager and he confirmed the offer as the 37pv500 cab at £1499 .
he also told me the offer finishes tomorrow .
at this price its a steal . offer in store only :thumbsup:
I think you may find that they have labled the wrong product, as I have just seen the TH37PE50 on offer for that price in my local Powerhouse. The PV500 was £2600 with stand and DVD recorder.

N

Not A Clue

Faust said:
I think you may find that they have labled the wrong product, as I have just seen the TH37PE50 on offer for that price in my local Powerhouse. The PV500 was £2600 with stand and DVD recorder.
in the cov powerhouse it was the 37pe50 not pv500

the highlander

Standard Member
well all i can say is the manager at the DUMBARTON store did confirm to me , that the model on show ( the 37pv500) ;) so if anybody goes to the store mentioned above they will be lucky and get themselves a pv500 for the same price as the pe50 :eek:

Top Bottom