1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PowerDVD v5 Media Browser........

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by cosmic023, Mar 23, 2004.

1. cosmic023

cosmic023

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Hi All,

I have a niggly problem in PowerDVD v5 with the media browser.

Once i've sorted the files into a playlist, and started playing them.......all is ok for the first clip.......but every clip after plays the video but no audio.

Ok some clips are in 5.1 and some are in DTS, is there any way i can get it to switch audio tracks ?? It can be done manually, but it would be nice if done automatic.

Just trying to put together a wow DVD disk of video clips and bits that show off my system to the max. Would like to try and create some sort of playlist first before burning to DVD.

I do have the full version of PowerDVD v5 and the full audio plugin package as well.

Just no idea why it's not working ?? Must be an easy way round it ?? As it can be done manually. All clips were extracted from DVD using DVD Shrink v3.1.

I'd like to be able to do a multi film session using this browser as well, so it would be nice if i could work out how to do it ??

Anybody shed some light on this one, or at least a few tips ??

Cheers

Cosmic023