• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Power Support iPhone 4 Screen Protectors

Trune

Just for anyone interested (as power support are the best screen protector i have used)... they are doing a pack that comes with front and rear protection :D

much better than trying to apply Invisible shields :D

OneDesi

Hi, could you provide a link please as i need to buy something.

On another thread someone posted that apple were selling the front ones for £12.40ish inc P&p but I can only get it to c.316 which is a lot of cash for just the front bit.

RockSpeed

I'm looking at the ZAGG Invisible Shields for iPhone 4.
Can anyone describe the differences that are offered on their site?

Basically I'm wanting a front screen protector and the back film aswell. Which one do i need? I don't need the one with the sides because i'll be using it with an Apple Bumper.

Trune

they havent launched it yet (power support) but said they will in time for launch.

Zagg make rubbish screen protectors for the front, they are horrible to apply and have orange peel effect so personally i wouldnt recommend them. I would recommend them for the rear of the 3G/3GS.

but i now see no reason to purchase them as a normal protector will due the jop due to the front and rear of the phone being flat.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom