• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

power supply

fastken

Standard Member
Hi, need help, i am looking for a power supply board for technomate tm6900hd combo. I am overjoyed with this receiver and i don,t want to discard it. Your help would be appreciated to locate a place where i could purchase this board.
thanks in antecipation,:lease:
fastken

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
Usual cause of failure of power supplies is blown electrolytic capacitors. Look for bulging tops. Replacement is simple if you have a soldering iron.

logiciel

Welcome to AVF though this is not about Freesat and the obvious place to go for the answer IS to Technomate.;)

pedro2000uk

Distinguished Member
Hi, need help, i am looking for a power supply board for technomate tm6900hd combo. I am overjoyed with this receiver and i don,t want to discard it. Your help would be appreciated to locate a place where i could purchase this board.
thanks in antecipation,:lease:
fastken

how do you know it's the psu btw.. [usually is]

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom