Power Supply Unit recommendations

Nielo TM

Novice Member
Power Supply Unit recommendations

Hey guys,. I'm looking for a new PSU and I was wondering could you recommend me some and it’s very urgent.

Also, what kind of amp values provides stable power cos there in an Enermax 500W but its only has 22A instead of 32A.

Thx for any help you provide

jameson_uk

Novice Member
Nielo TM said:
Also, what kind of amp values provides stable power cos there in an Enermax 500W but its only has 22A instead of 32A.
Don't take too much notice of wattage, look at the amount it can handle on the 12v rail (ie. 22A vs 32A).

I would recommend a Tagan Easycon. They are quiet, modular and have enought connectors for 4 SATA hard drives and 2x PCI express graphics cards

BenW

Novice Member
And i'd recommend Seasonic S12 power supplies. Most people should get away with the 430W

owain_thomas

Tagan easycon are great, very high quality and nice and neat due to being modular.

drgonzo

Standard Member
Seconded!, I have tagan easycon 580w & 480w in two of my boxes very quiet i dont know its running sometimes and the modular design helps no end with cable management.

Axion

Standard Member
antec make very good psu's.
some of the enermax products are also very good.

the two I'd recommend anyway!

tinners

Novice Member
check out xcase.co.uk they have a great selection m8.
I got X-Case "X-Power" Psu 500 Watt and am very happy with it for the price. It's not modular or anything and no blue neon but does the job admirably :smashin: