1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power Issues

Discussion in 'Cables & Switches' started by sambo_hq, Jun 24, 2005.

1. sambo_hq

sambo_hq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not too sure if this would be the right place to post...here goes anyway!

In the process of planning my new home cinema setup, have overcome most of the issues i've thought about but am stuck on this one. To finish off the project i will need something like this, the idea being it will sit on a wall mounted shelf....snag is i can only find it with a US spec.
    Does anyone out there know of a product similar that's geared up for the UK???

http://www.sjgreatdeals.com/pmxmax4400.html

Product Id: PMXMAX4400
    PANAMAX M4400 MAX® 20-AMP RACK-MOUNTABLE POWER DISTRIBUTOR --
    11 outlets
    20-amp, high-current circuitry allows amplifiers & powered subwoofers to work to their full potential
    SurgeGate Plus™ Circuitry prevents unsafe voltages from damaging sensitive electronic equipment
    SignalPerfect™ Technology provides optimized, application-specific protection against signal line surges
    State-of-the-art filtration system eliminates EMI/RFI noise on all 3 power paths so even equipment with 2-blade plugs receive clean uncontaminated power without limiting current
    Includes AC power cord to minimize noise contamination
    DC voltage trigger input for initiating a start-up/shut-down sequence
    LED diagnostic indicators
    $5 million connected equipment guarantee
    3-year product warranty

2. Knightshade

Knightshade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    You could try someone like APC. I know they build Rackmount UPS systems which are basically what you're looking at.