1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power DVD

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by jasonb, Feb 21, 2003.

1. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there,

My pc crashed at the w/e and I can't find the box and instructions for power dvd, does anyone know the code so I can reinstall the thing. Also does anyone know where I can download the orginal software for my Sony Viao laptop, (one of the first ones brought in 2000 400mhz) As I now have no sound and the dvd player I think needs some drivers.

Cheers

2. Sgt.Colon

Sgt.Colon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mods.

Can I give a code out on here? LMK.

You would be better just going to Sony's site and downloading the drivers you need. :smashin:

3. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers! Good advice. I guess you could either pm me or send an e-mail, thus avoiding posting the code onto the forum. you are a life save. I can watch movies again!!!!!!:clap:

4. nutcase_1uk

nutcase_1uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    One thing's for sure, you definitely can't use the forums for posting a keycode for software! That includes a Private Message.

The supplier of teh original software should have a record of you owning it, can they (if they are still going) not provide you with your code? I know if I ever lose mine, I can ask the supplier I bought my PowerDVD from.