Poundland Bits and Bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeynuts

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Seeing as this special offer section is a bit quiet i thought i add some cheapo bits i've spotted recently in my favourite shop :smashin:

3M USB cable - printer type ones with two different ends

4 port USB hub - Yes only USB 1 but useful for older PCs/Laptops with minimal ports

Ipod USB data cable - no idea what model they're for as never had an IPOD

All sorts of weird handsfree and USB charger thingys, just interesting to have a rummage.

I've also picked up loads of adhesives in there, superglue in packs of 10 tubes, epoxy, duct tape, 300 stickyback pads, which have all been invaluable for various hobbies etc...

Oh and non AV, but there are a lot of car nuts on here like me: They are selling CarPride Microfibre polishing clothes. As far as i can tell they are identical to the £6-7 autoglym ones you buy in Halfrauds. I've used one of these and they are superb! So i bought 5!

Anyone else spotted any bargains amongst the toot?!:D

Towel nappies are good for polishing the car :D

How much are they Monkeynuts?? :D

I'll ask my mum if my old ones are still around, who said you can't polish with a turd, or is that polish a turd!

:D Thats not bad going, i was waiting up to see how long it would take for the how much comment ;)

I had a mate who got a job in Poundland for a week during the summer just for a laugh, he is a PE teacher really, and he said he used to get about 100 people a day asking how much stuff was.
In the end he used to say to them.. "I don't know, wait there I'll go and find out for you." He would then bugger off for 10 minutes and come back and say "It's a pound." He said some of the daft ****s would then ask how much something else was literally 30 seconds later, so he waould go off and leave them again but for 15 minutes, come back and say "it's a pound." :D

He keeps waiting for Little Britian to do "poundland man".

Our local Pound Shop sells items at different values. Bit of a silly idea calling your shop a name based on something like a price, as restricts what you can sell etc.

Remember the loans company with the talking blue telephone & the phone number 0800 2 15000?
Well, the used to do loans between 800 & £15k, but now that's changed and their number seems a bit silly lol.

Dan.

av2diefor said:
Just to confirm, everythings a pound then? :D

Hold on, I'll just find out for you.......

.....yeah mate, I think it's a pound! :D

gizlaroc said:
Hold on, I'll just find out for you.......

.....yeah mate, I think it's a pound! :D

lol

I feel a mod closure coming on..................bet you a quid they close it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom