potential LG B1 purchase

mac69

Hi,

My Hisense 65" LED has a faulty screen. Had a quote and repair man stated it was a screen issue and not economical to repair. 5 years old and was very happy with it.
Going to purchase a new 65" (tempted by 75" but can't go OLED if I do).
Was looking at, and saving for the C1 but noticed the B1 is on offer for 1400 at Costco.
Seems a no brainer, bar for the extra 2.1 HDMIs and a9 processor on C1.
Used for series X and a bit of TV / Films.
Just looking for thoughts or experiences before I push the button.
Ta

next010

Distinguished Member
If its significantly cheaper than the C1 get the B1 but if the price is only a small difference get the C1.

If it matters its unclear if the B1 will be getting Dolby Vision 4K 120hz support like the C1 got in recent firmware update for use on Xbox. Some say maybe and some say unlikely.

mac69

If its significantly cheaper than the C1 get the B1 but if the price is only a small difference get the C1.

If it matters its unclear if the B1 will be getting Dolby Vision 4K 120hz support like the C1 got in recent firmware update for use on Xbox. Some say maybe and some say unlikely.
Thanks. I'm not sure it does but also didn't realise thst. For 1400 for the B1, it's quite a hike to the C1 , so I ordered the B1 yesterday. Difficult to find reviews but those I did seemed to indicate it will be fine. We'll see, cheers ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom