posts in GC

Reaction score
as we all know posts in GC do not go towards your post count...

my question to the mods and admin team is if we could, say for a day or so, reverse this process so it does, just to see how many posts we have made in GC? or is there another way we could display this info?

just interested really to see how many helpful..clever...and totally on-topic posts i have made :D

my question to the mods and admin team is if we could, say for a day or so, reverse this process so it does, just to see how many posts we have made in GC? or is there another way we could display this info?

just interested really to see how many helpful..clever...and totally on-topic posts i have made :D

Just take your shoes and socks off-hope this helps:D

I'm going to guess, about 113.

I'm not sure that it'll happen... there will no doubt be people who miss out on it who complain they didn't get to see their post count etc, and to get something coded in to show counts for GC would just be a waste of time as there are more important things to be added/fixed :thumbsup:

would be interesting to know if i hit 10k yet :D

To find out how many posts you've made use the my posts option under search this forum whilst in GC

To find out how many posts you've made use the my posts option under search this forum whilst in GC

Interesting that is! According to that mine is 487. :thumbsup:

It will only show the last 500, some might be missing due to threads or posts being deleted.

would be interesting to know if i hit 10k yet :D

Because the advanced search is limited to under 500 results at a time you cannot accurately work out your post count.

So since I was a bit bored.. I've determined..

eric pisch
Joined 28-12-2006 approximately 1115 days ago

In his first 100 days he made 491 posts

In two christmas periods Dec-Jan he made
30 Days - 494 (2009-10)
40 Days - 478 (2008-09)
Posts..

In a 90 day period following up to Nov 09 he made 492 posts

So... I'm going to say...

4 Christmases ~ 150 days and 2000 Posts

1115-150 = 965

965 at a rate of 500 posts per 100 days = 4825 posts

so I estimate Eric has made 6825 posts in total.

edited a mistake in calculations...

I lost something like 4000 when the great GC culling took place

According to a widely used text among nursing and pre-med students, post count in the average male is anywhere between 50 million and 150 million posts per millennium. The same text states that if post count falls below 20 million posts per millennium then infertility is likely...
I may have edited that slightly :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom