Posting a projector

Mat-Moo

Looking through all the restricted items on most of the common parcel companies, none seem to give any insurance, or will transport a projector due to the glass in it. Has anyone sent one, insured, and what service did you use?

sockpuppet

Received a 2nd hand projector sent via royal mail insured up to £500 1st class recorded at £24

Send another using parcel2go for £10

I think most delivery companies will transport a projector, but you will pay a premium for insurance if it is valuable.

Paul Smith

Parcel2Go - No compensation for projectors.

Quite frankly I've found Parcel2Go give No compensation for anything :nono:
Unless the recipent flatly refuses to accept delivery due to it being obviously wrecked before handing over! I never use them anymore.

Paul.

P2GQuality

Standard Member
I am really sorry that you have had such a bad experience with Parcel2Go.com. We truly want you, and indeed all of our customers, to have a great experience with us. We have set up a dedicated email address to handle complaints like this and I would encourage you to email me on [email protected] all the details (order number, dates etc.) and I can assure you that I will investigate any problems or queries you have. Regarding claims for loss or damage 99.6% of parcels arrive at their correct destination and without damage but we absolutely believe that this in no way excuses the 0.4% where damage/loss occurs. We want to ensure we treat all claims with the highest level of attention and I would beg your indulgence to provide me with details so I can investigate fully I may not be able to give you the answer you would like but I can assure you I will look into it in detail and provide a full response. Kindest regards, George Iveson, Quality Controller

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom