Post your steam games

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:D im bored so i will share :devil:

Steamgames.jpg

This is just what I got on steam :eek:

:D

Got a few on here I haven't even loaded up once yet :suicide::facepalm::thumbsup:

Attachments

• steameiren.png
    steameiren.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 278
Eirin has RO. Exquisite taste my good man :thumbsup:

Guy best you remove your names on the steam, it's not safe
Here mine

Guy best you remove your names on the steam, it's not safe

I think most of us have put our names up on the Steam thread anyhow.

Stooeh, how many of those games have you played properly? :rotfl:

Holey Stooeh!!! I think he is addicted to weekend deals :devil:

I think most of us have put our names up on the Steam thread anyhow.

Stooeh, how many of those games have you played properly? :rotfl:

Names and account names are different, there to many hijack account so just to be on the safe side.

I only have 9 games as I only got Steam at xmas for the deals. I aint showing my little 9 lister with all you big listers I will be mocked :smashin:

All you need to know is ME2 is on there :smashin:

I only have 9 games as I only got Steam at xmas for the deals. I aint showing my little 9 lister with all you big listers I will be mocked :smashin:

Heh, don't worry, I've got even less than you. The main problem is, I like buying boxed copies so the only games I have in Steam are the Valve ones.

Its quality not quantity. If you own red orchestra, you are a gaming god. :D

Its nice having all the games accessible!! imagine if it were all cds, half would be lost, broken or not installed. Steam ftw.

Pheonix why??? I would buy retail then activate on steam if its a cost thing. As a platform its done wonders to pc gaming!

Last edited:
you opt for Steam over retail copies then Craig?

you opt for Steam over retail copies then Craig?

I always did, although my mind was changed when I found out you can activate your retail key on steam and use it as baught on steam. You then get the cost of retail with the features of steam games :thumbsup: . Then ofc there are special offers etc on steam to take advantage of.

I don't think I'll post mine now that I've seen those huge lists! :eek::thumbsup:

I had a quick look at the servers list last night and I couldn't believe how many CSS ones there still are. I would of thought that people would of moved on from that by now. Fair play though that it's attracting lots of players still.

Don't really need to post a pic:

GTA Vice City (bought from steam)
Dawn of War II (retail, but was the game that ended up making me get steam just to play)
Half life 2 (the one time I won a giveaway from here :clap: )
Half life death match (graphics card giveaway)
Half life lost coast (same as above)
portal the first slice (same as above)
Two Worlds epic ed

And that's about it at the mo, though considering Tales of Monkey Island and lucas arts adventure pack.

tris

I always did, although my mind was changed when I found out you can activate your retail key on steam and use it as baught on steam. You then get the cost of retail with the features of steam games :thumbsup: . Then ofc there are special offers etc on steam to take advantage of.

You can only activate Valve games on Steam and I do that. However, this doesn't work for other games such as Battlefield 2 Complete, Borderlands, etc. Also, I find that for new games, retail is usually a lot cheaper, i.e. Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, £24.99 retail vs around £35 on Steam (can't check, at work). Steam's sales are good but they only do that with older games.

You can only activate Valve games on Steam and I do that. However, this doesn't work for other games

Does. Iirc its any steam have on sale themselves , a retail can then be added. Not 100% on that but im sure someone else can confirm.

Steam didnt like my copy of MW.. hmmm its ok tho,

as ive had a new build and it requires a fresh install of W7
im a little bit gutted :(

Does. Iirc its any steam have on sale themselves , a retail can then be added. Not 100% on that but im sure someone else can confirm.

Only a certain few retail games can be added to steam for proper steam support.

The list of games in which this can be done is linked below.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-wusf-3601

You can add a shortcut for other retail games in your steam account but won't get any of the usaul steam benefits.

Cool, thanks for the link. I'll peruse through it later. I do the shortcut thing to most of my games. I like using the Steam overlay to chat to my mates without having to Alt+Tab out.

You can only activate Valve games on Steam and I do that. However, this doesn't work for other games such as Battlefield 2 Complete, Borderlands, etc. Also, I find that for new games, retail is usually a lot cheaper, i.e. Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, £24.99 retail vs around £35 on Steam (can't check, at work). Steam's sales are good but they only do that with older games.

i have bf2 on steam but... it was purchased from them,

i like retail infact i like whatever is cheaper :)

i spose its suck it and see

My Steam game list:

Batman: AA

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom