Team Fortress 2
The Secret of Monkey Island - Special Edition
Titan Quest
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne
Trackmania Nations Forever
Unreal Tournament 3
Warhammer 40,000 : Dawn of War 2

I blame the weekend specials :D

Here's mine, note none apart from CSS are installed. I had to format and re-install XP :/

steamgames1.png

i wish steam had a charity box where u could drop off unwanted games, must be a way they could make use or cash from these? i dont want every game for ever they get old and whats point in them hanging there in the uninstalled list for ever. if steam set something like this up it wouldnt do their reputation any harm at all would it.

i wish steam had a charity box where u could drop off unwanted games, must be a way they could make use or cash from these? i dont want every game for ever they get old and whats point in them hanging there in the uninstalled list for ever. if steam set something like this up it wouldnt do their reputation any harm at all would it.

It might. They would no doubt be like every other charity and keep some cash to cover their overheads. .thats when the haters would start hating on them for being greedy etc, its a fight I wouldnt want if I was steam.

I would much prefer a gift option where I could gift my game for a small charge, say £3 to cover admin. They I could 'sell' my game onwards or pass it round friends etc.

Its all drm and money these days.

yeh i dont think they'd want to turn it into a jumble sale with people swaping games and everyone falling out about who owns what. think that could be inviting chaos in.

what about we give the games back and they resell them and give something to a charity, i dont see how anyone would condemn them for this.

wouldnt it be nice.

It does seem a massive waste but it's just not in Steams interest to change the system.

i think they'll have to introduce some kind of recycling even if it's only to provide the bin. imagine the situation in 10 15yrs when people dont have 1 or 2 uninstalled games but 10's or 100's. i can count on half a hand the games from that long ago i'd still play today.

here's my list anyway, about half of installed are steam 'bargains' the others are retail and steam activated.

capturejzg.png

Old thread but now got many more games. :)

steamgames2.jpg

Last edited:
I like my RTS and RPG :)

Attachments

• Steam Games 25th Dec 2010.png
    Steam Games 25th Dec 2010.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 49
A budget cut and paste job of my full list. I built my PC and first installed Steam in May :eek:

Attachments

• games.jpg
    games.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 82
I'm a sales whore:blush:

Attachments

• Steam Games.jpg
    Steam Games.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 69
Here's my Steam List (I think I've uploaded this correctly!)

Attachments

• Steam Apps.jpg
    Steam Apps.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 44
I've got 153 games now since when I last posted my list in February :laugh:

176 for me, I think I payed full price for 3.

a few additions of late

Attachments

• steamy.jpg
    steamy.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 39
About 750GB

nice!

My combined steam/norm installs only total 150gb ish.

The backup functions great i remem when restored my 100gig odd after format only took hour or so.
All day for you :laugh:

That is why I have my steam drive on a 2tb RAID 1, ugly I may be, completely senile I am not.

wow I suck compared to you guys!
This is all mine:
Counter-Strike:Source
Half-Life 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back