Distinguished Member
:D im bored so i will share :devil:

This is just what I got on steam :eek:

:D

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Holey Stooeh!!! I think he is addicted to weekend deals :devil:

MooMooCow

I think most of us have put our names up on the Steam thread anyhow.

Stooeh, how many of those games have you played properly? :rotfl:
Names and account names are different, there to many hijack account so just to be on the safe side.

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
I only have 9 games as I only got Steam at xmas for the deals. I aint showing my little 9 lister with all you big listers I will be mocked :smashin:

All you need to know is ME2 is on there :smashin:

PhoenixRising

Novice Member
I only have 9 games as I only got Steam at xmas for the deals. I aint showing my little 9 lister with all you big listers I will be mocked :smashin:

Heh, don't worry, I've got even less than you. The main problem is, I like buying boxed copies so the only games I have in Steam are the Valve ones.

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member

Its quality not quantity. If you own red orchestra, you are a gaming god. :D

Its nice having all the games accessible!! imagine if it were all cds, half would be lost, broken or not installed. Steam ftw.

Pheonix why??? I would buy retail then activate on steam if its a cost thing. As a platform its done wonders to pc gaming!

Last edited:

JacquesNoir

Novice Member
you opt for Steam over retail copies then Craig?

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
you opt for Steam over retail copies then Craig?
I always did, although my mind was changed when I found out you can activate your retail key on steam and use it as baught on steam. You then get the cost of retail with the features of steam games :thumbsup: . Then ofc there are special offers etc on steam to take advantage of.

wolvers

Novice Member
I don't think I'll post mine now that I've seen those huge lists! :eek::thumbsup:

I had a quick look at the servers list last night and I couldn't believe how many CSS ones there still are. I would of thought that people would of moved on from that by now. Fair play though that it's attracting lots of players still.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Don't really need to post a pic:

GTA Vice City (bought from steam)
Dawn of War II (retail, but was the game that ended up making me get steam just to play)
Half life 2 (the one time I won a giveaway from here :clap: )
Half life death match (graphics card giveaway)
Half life lost coast (same as above)
portal the first slice (same as above)
Two Worlds epic ed

And that's about it at the mo, though considering Tales of Monkey Island and lucas arts adventure pack.

tris

PhoenixRising

Novice Member
I always did, although my mind was changed when I found out you can activate your retail key on steam and use it as baught on steam. You then get the cost of retail with the features of steam games :thumbsup: . Then ofc there are special offers etc on steam to take advantage of.
You can only activate Valve games on Steam and I do that. However, this doesn't work for other games such as Battlefield 2 Complete, Borderlands, etc. Also, I find that for new games, retail is usually a lot cheaper, i.e. Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, £24.99 retail vs around £35 on Steam (can't check, at work). Steam's sales are good but they only do that with older games.

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
You can only activate Valve games on Steam and I do that. However, this doesn't work for other games
Does. Iirc its any steam have on sale themselves , a retail can then be added. Not 100% on that but im sure someone else can confirm.

JacquesNoir

Novice Member
Steam didnt like my copy of MW.. hmmm its ok tho,

as ive had a new build and it requires a fresh install of W7
im a little bit gutted :(

SparkShot

Does. Iirc its any steam have on sale themselves , a retail can then be added. Not 100% on that but im sure someone else can confirm.
Only a certain few retail games can be added to steam for proper steam support.

The list of games in which this can be done is linked below.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-wusf-3601

You can add a shortcut for other retail games in your steam account but won't get any of the usaul steam benefits.

PhoenixRising

Novice Member
Cool, thanks for the link. I'll peruse through it later. I do the shortcut thing to most of my games. I like using the Steam overlay to chat to my mates without having to Alt+Tab out.

JacquesNoir

Novice Member
You can only activate Valve games on Steam and I do that. However, this doesn't work for other games such as Battlefield 2 Complete, Borderlands, etc. Also, I find that for new games, retail is usually a lot cheaper, i.e. Bad Company 2 Limited Edition, £24.99 retail vs around £35 on Steam (can't check, at work). Steam's sales are good but they only do that with older games.
i have bf2 on steam but... it was purchased from them,

i like retail infact i like whatever is cheaper :)

i spose its suck it and see

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
My Steam game list:

Batman: AA

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More

Latest News

Humax launches AURA 4K Freeview Play Recorder
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Fyne Audio adds new standmounts to F1 speaker range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mark Levinson expands 5000 Series with amplifiers and players
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 14th October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton