Post your Risistance Ranked online stats

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi thought i would have a bit of fun and post my Resistance stats feel free to add yours maybe we can make this a weekly thing at the end of the week you post your stats so we can see how everyone is doing, anyway here's mine.

Rounds : 84
Wins : 0
losses : 84
Quits : 0
kills : 827
deaths : 990
Assists : 506

Ribbons

3 kills x67
5 kills x8
7 kills x2
multi kills x27
Melee kills x 41
headshots x82
sniper kills x20
stealth kills x2
Auger master x6
Target bomber x44

Medals

Martial artist - 30 melee kills
Helping hand - 100 assists
Marksman - 100 kills with caribine
Tagger - 100 kills with bullseye

Best weapon - Bullseye
worst Weapon - L11-2 dragon

Mine and bolzan's stats. Our clan, Veterans Of War is rather good :devil:

dsc01553ra2.jpg

dsc01555qg9.jpg

supreme commander :eek:

what's that ribbon?? it's the only one i haven't got and i keep running out of time in the lobby trying to find someone with it :smashin:

Attachments

• dsc01555qg9.jpg
    dsc01555qg9.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 58
what's that ribbon?? it's the only one i haven't got and i keep running out of time in the lobby trying to find someone with it :smashin:

That's the stealth kill, you'll need to sneak up on someone and kill them in one hit I believe, quite hard to get IMO - I've only got 5!

i did that once! ah it wasn't a ranked match, i did it on the hangar (think its the hangar - the 'sniper friendly' level)

damn. off to earn one now :smashin:

offtopic i know - sorry!
you can get your non-ranked scores by pressing triangle, every page has it's own ranked/unranked version :)

1844 rounds played! :eek:

You need to get out more!!!!! :D :devil::D

Yes, obviously, both me and bolzan have US PS3s and have been playing RFOM for a few months now :hiya:

P1010111.jpg

some great stats being posted kind of put's mine to shame anyway i'll post my updated stats on Saturday.

What ranked games do you play to get stats like that? I've only ever tried deathmatch but seem to spend more time re-spawning than killing people.

i haven't won one game...

but i come second lots, i just think if they leave, then i could win!

Matt

What ranked games do you play to get stats like that? I've only ever tried deathmatch but seem to spend more time re-spawning than killing people.

Marvell and I tend to play team games with our clan. Nearly all of us have headsets and usually we have a plan for different modes. Like if your attacking use a certain squad and defending use another so we can spawn where needed on our clan mates. It seems to work pretty well.:)

Check out our clan leaders stats he is probably one of the best players on the game, the only medal he needs is the 5000 games played. http://www.myresistance.net/ostat.php?pname=triq

i haven't won one game...

but i come second lots, i just think if they leave, then i could win!

Matt

Same here, i have recently got my first win and that was because there happened to be a few low ranked players that i got matched up with that's not to say the lower the rank the worst they are but it seemed to me that most hadn't been playing long so i was able to get more kills in then i normally do.

OK here's my weekly updated stats had another win last night so that makes it two now as well as new medals.

Rounds : 163
Wins : 2
Losses : 161
Quits : 0
Kills : 1717
Deaths : 1869
Assists : 992

Ribbons

3kills x145
5kills x15
7kills x3
multi kills x51