• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Post your Mii entry numbers here! (Check mii out)

tvbox

Distinguished Member
Hi

I've recently downloaded the wii contest channel and have downloaded many famous and weird people to my wii, however the search is poor. Apart from the entry number search.

Please post your mii's entry numbers here! Post the number, and who it's supposed to be.
To make your own, dowload the Mii contest channel (formerly check me out) and make your own and post them into the plaza.

To search for the miis using the numbers posted here, go to the posting plasa, click search, and change search type, then type the number in. Click on the mii then either import or Like.
If you don't like the one that came out, click it then 'call freinds'. Hopefully, depending on how many people try to do the person, you will get similar miis.

No console numbers please!!!

Happy searching, importing and making!!!

Click the thanks button if you think this thread was a good idea

Last edited:

tvbox

Distinguished Member
bump/
Here are a few to get you started:
7812-2007-7975 Triangle
2270-1647-0339 vw logo
4301-7463-5741 clock face
7241-0299-9499 SHHHH!!!
0085-3926-2474 Some random guy
5123-4109-1082 Seagull
8227-0803-8809 Naughty 6 year old boy.

Click on like and they will get orange pants!!!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom